Better than expected!

Posted by healthydoesit on Aug 27, 2016

I love the regular rice noodles from Annie Chun and I eat them a few times a month. I recently saw the brown rice flavor and thought I'd give them a try since they are likely healthier, but the same price, and come from a brand that I love and trust. I was kind of expecting them to be a bit hard and not as good as the white noodles, but thankfully I was wrong! These get to be just as soft and squiggly as the originals. The texture is the same and the flavor is great! They don't taste like a whole lot, but the subtlety makes them lair well with almost any food. I have used these with spaghetti sauce and sausage, shrimp and broccoli, and even ate them with dry meat and veggies. This will be my new go-to rather than the white rice noodles. They cook so quickly and they are an easy addition to most dishes. I'm really happy I found these here. I will be ordering more in my next haul soon. If my review helped, please click the yes button below. Take a look at my page for more than 150 honest reviews on products I've purchased here at iherb!

Cook up nicely

Posted by 4877143400523268453 on Jun 01, 2016

These noodles hold up nicely to being cooked. They don't get soggy and taste great. We eat them regularly.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1231307 on May 15, 2012

Good

Good texture

Posted by Reviewer2525005 on Feb 17, 2012

This was a nice change from other gluten-free pastas. It was quick and easy to cook. Will be buying again!

Loved this!

Posted by Reviewer2042570 on Apr 13, 2012

This is so light and flavorful...my husband and I both enjoyed it. I will definitely order again.

Posted by 5463001080008167152 on Jun 12, 2014

I was very happy with these noodles

Posted by Reviewer1932961 on Jan 17, 2012