No no

Posted by Reviewer1918804 on Jul 29, 2011

We didn't like this one, it tastes like a dry sushi seaweed, I didn't manage to swallow it even

terrible

Posted by happydays on Jul 08, 2012

I didnt like this....not for my taste

My favorite snack

Posted by Chunkypeaches on Mar 22, 2012

This is the best snack in the world, to me. They taste delicate, yet decadent, lightly crispy with a light sesame oil taste. The only thing is, I eat two entire containers for one serving. STILL, even eating TWO bags, means $2.56 for a satisfying, natural/vegan/healthy snack, with 120 calories, 4g protein, 280mg sodium, 4g carbs, and 0 sat. fat. Plus, you get the enjoyable sensation of the crispiness, not like a supplement or liquid. I mean, I am ordering these up by the dozens, because my day does not seem as fun without them. I wish Annie Chun would make a bigger size.

Tasty!!!

Posted by Reviewer3126648 on Jul 13, 2012

Good alternative to potato chips. I need a big bag of this...

Great low calorie snacks, when you're craving somethin salty :)

Posted by Reviewer2766789 on Apr 14, 2011

Good portion size.

seaweed no-no

Posted by EatCleanMarie on May 23, 2011

I did not like this one... At all! It tasted like when you swallowed too much sea water :p And maybe thats the point:)

Yummy

Posted by Reviewer2728752 on May 24, 2011

The kids loved them.

Could. Not. Stop. Eating!

Posted by Reviewer2324546 on May 01, 2011

I love, love, love seaweed! The sesame oil and the salt on the top made them extremely popular with me! You could eat these all day and not feel full! I wouldn't recommend eating them all day though... Don't want to turn into the product itself! :p

Love them!

Posted by Reviewer1935382 on Jun 14, 2011

I love these snacks, and my toddler does too! He asks for them everyday. They have a really great flavor, but may be a tad salty sometimes. I'd definitely recommend this product.

Good taste

Posted by BOBBIMONTANA on Jun 17, 2011

Really like the clean "green" taste. Will order more.