LOVE LOVE LOOOOVE IT!!!!

Posted by Aliskin on Feb 21, 2014

Oh my god, this is the best snack ever!!! I was very skeptical when I opened it, because it does not look attractive at all, but when I started eating them - I just couldn't stop! The leaves are very very thin, and a little bit oily, but it works out great. I want to order an entire shipment only of these seaweed snacks! That being said, there are other girls in my group that said it was an awful snack, so just try 1 pack the first time, and see if you like it. I personally love sea food and salty snacks, so this is perfect for me! I wish it was a bigger packet....

yum

Posted by 5085592830699816238 on Feb 11, 2014

will order again~! only downside is that they don't come in bigger packs!!

Healthy snack

Posted by odereviews on Jan 30, 2014

These are paper thin seaweed snacks. Bit too oily and could use less salt. Great little snack. First I didn't like these, but I ended up eating them all. Could use much more compact package. As International customer you need to worry about shipping weight.

Delicious

Posted by 5494544424623733684 on Jan 23, 2014

These were soo good! Liked the saltiness yum!If you like sushi you'll probably like these.

Alga coreana estupenda para arroces

Posted by realmofmadness on Jan 18, 2014

Está buenísima. Es un condimento estupendo para el arroz blanco cocinado a la asiática. Crujiente y de gran sabor.

Parfait pour un petit creux

Posted by 4936004802894115056 on Jan 15, 2014

Super pour une faim durant l'après-midi !

so crispy

Posted by 4853856016020712669 on Jan 13, 2014

it tastes great and so crispy... and the fact that it's a healthy snack makes me love it even more!

Yummy!

Posted by FondaLaShay on Jan 10, 2014

I really like these, the flavor is great and it is a great healthy movie snack. Only reason for docking one star is I wish they were not made with canola oil.

Taste like fish skin.

Posted by 4756655756097872677 on Jan 04, 2014

I didnt like these at all.

Love it!

Posted by 5206551445414878117 on Dec 28, 2013

But little bit oily... Even though it's great healthy sneak ! Purchase it all over again :)