Super soft!

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

These little gummies smell like strawberry shortcake and are super soft! Great for all ages, and use these as a treat for my kids. We enjoy and eat all of Annie's Homegrown line. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Birthday Present Ideas instead of Toys

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 02, 2016

I have 3 kids and they are always going to birthday parties. I'm often stuck running out to buy a present, which drives me nuts because I’m so short on time. I ALWAYS buy birthday presents for my kids friends from iHerb - ALWAYS. Here is my QUICK & EASY BIRTHDAY IDEA: select this product and search iHerb to find other products in this Annie's Homegrown range and add on more products to complement it -- like other lunchbox/snackables for school-age kids as a birthday gift instead of toys. If you find this review helpful, please click "YES".

A PERFECT SNACK !!!!

Posted by 5762343735493369956 on Feb 20, 2015

Taste is PHENOMENAL

DELICIOUS

Posted by Kahaliah on Aug 07, 2015

(Sorry for my bad English !) Those are my favorite, so good ! They are expensive but totaly worth it !

Tasty!

Posted by thelittlediamond on Jun 17, 2013

These are the best gummies I've ever tasted! Better than Haribo. They are soft, juicy and with no artificial colors.

Posted by Infernity on Jun 27, 2013

Buy it!! It's too good to not buy! BEST gummy candies of Annie's and of all the rest of the gummy candies in the world! Do yourself a favor and try it, you will be hooked!

very good

Posted by 4982182233737275543 on Sep 06, 2013

a little chewy but excellent

nice

Posted by 4747817933698720413 on Oct 29, 2013

Great snacks

Posted by 5318917238392778865 on Nov 04, 2013

Love the taste and the texture! Yummi

Very good

Posted by MentaPiperita on Nov 14, 2013

These are so nice! The strawberry taste is amazing, very yummy, and the texture is not as sticky as other gelatin-free gummy treats. There are 5 pouches, perfect for keeping in your bag and eating whenever you're craving something sweet. I think kids will love these too. They might be a bit pricy, but I think they're worth it.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »