Birthday Present Ideas instead of Toys

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 02, 2016

I have 3 kids and they are always going to birthday parties. I'm often stuck running out to buy a present, which drives me nuts because I’m so short on time. I ALWAYS buy birthday presents for my kids friends from iHerb - ALWAYS. Here is my QUICK & EASY BIRTHDAY IDEA: select this product and search iHerb to find other products in this Annie's Homegrown range and add on more products to complement it -- like other lunchbox/snackables for school-age kids as a birthday gift instead of toys. If you find this review helpful, please click "YES".

Super soft!

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

These little gummies smell like strawberry shortcake and are super soft! Great for all ages, and use these as a treat for my kids. We enjoy and eat all of Annie's Homegrown line. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Yummi yummi yummi!

Posted by Reviewer3023611 on Jul 27, 2011

Great taste!!

Really tasty

Posted by Reviewer2680874 on Apr 26, 2013

Natural taste, but strong enough. I love the consistency which is not too chewy. Very very good products to me.

Will buy again! And already have!

Posted by Reviewer2779632 on Sep 09, 2012

Mhm.. You have to try these, the best Iherb got of snacks in my opinion! Try the others aswell aswell ;)

nice

Posted by 4747817933698720413 on Oct 29, 2013

Posted by Infernity on Jun 27, 2013

Buy it!! It's too good to not buy! BEST gummy candies of Annie's and of all the rest of the gummy candies in the world! Do yourself a favor and try it, you will be hooked!

My favorite

Posted by organic-down-under on Sep 17, 2012

These are just sooooo yummy, kids and I live them. A nice treat, and totally organic so feel better giving these to the kids as opposed to the treats with all the artificial stuffin them. other flavours are nice too but strawberry is a favorite around here!

very good

Posted by 4982182233737275543 on Sep 06, 2013

a little chewy but excellent

Favourite Snack

Posted by 4727766294864917035 on Jul 09, 2012

Something sweet without corn syrup or artificial flavours. I love that I can still buy these via iHerb even though we no longer live in the States.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »