Super soft!

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

These little gummies smell like strawberry shortcake and are super soft! Great for all ages, and use these as a treat for my kids. We enjoy and eat all of Annie's Homegrown line. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Posted by Infernity on Jun 27, 2013

Buy it!! It's too good to not buy! BEST gummy candies of Annie's and of all the rest of the gummy candies in the world! Do yourself a favor and try it, you will be hooked!

Tasty!

Posted by thelittlediamond on Jun 17, 2013

These are the best gummies I've ever tasted! Better than Haribo. They are soft, juicy and with no artificial colors.

These were Alright

Posted by 5007046369115390319 on Jun 11, 2013

I've purchased these more than once for my sweet tooth. The thing that I don't like about these gummies is the consistency. They are very sticky and stick to teeth and dental work. I am still looking for the perfect gummy.

Really tasty

Posted by Reviewer2680874 on Apr 26, 2013

Natural taste, but strong enough. I love the consistency which is not too chewy. Very very good products to me.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2424732 on Nov 03, 2012

Husband loves theese, have to buy more of theese:)

My favorite

Posted by organic-down-under on Sep 17, 2012

These are just sooooo yummy, kids and I live them. A nice treat, and totally organic so feel better giving these to the kids as opposed to the treats with all the artificial stuffin them. other flavours are nice too but strawberry is a favorite around here!

Will buy again! And already have!

Posted by Reviewer2779632 on Sep 09, 2012

Mhm.. You have to try these, the best Iherb got of snacks in my opinion! Try the others aswell aswell ;)

Favourite Snack

Posted by 4727766294864917035 on Jul 09, 2012

Something sweet without corn syrup or artificial flavours. I love that I can still buy these via iHerb even though we no longer live in the States.

Organic Bunny Fruit Snacks, Summer Strawberry

Posted by YuliaBlum on Jun 06, 2012

very tasty, i love it and will buy again

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »