Birthday Present Ideas instead of Toys

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 02, 2016

I have 3 kids and they are always going to birthday parties. I'm often stuck running out to buy a present, which drives me nuts because I’m so short on time. I ALWAYS buy birthday presents for my kids friends from iHerb - ALWAYS. Here is my QUICK & EASY BIRTHDAY IDEA: select this product and search iHerb to find other products in this Annie's Homegrown range and add on more products to complement it -- like other lunchbox/snackables for school-age kids as a birthday gift instead of toys. If you find this review helpful, please click "YES".

Delicious

Posted by Kahaliah on Aug 07, 2015

(Sorry for my bad English !) Really good ! A little bit expensive but they worth it !

Love it

Posted by LarisafromNorway on Nov 07, 2013

For me as vegeterian it was just right product. I loved it. Stick to teeth a bit but it's not that bad. Little bag is just perfect for saturday candy evening for me or for kids. I will order it again for sure. If u find this review useful, click "yes" please :)

My son's favourite

Posted by 4866535145169836248 on Nov 04, 2013

My son really likes these small bunnies. And it's good to know they are healthy! :)

Good snack

Posted by 4633454927070687676 on Oct 01, 2013

Good taste, I like it and will buy again.

Bunny Fruit Snacks

Posted by YuliaBlum on Aug 20, 2013

As always delicious snacks

Super soft!

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

These little gummies smell so good and are super soft! Great for all ages, and use these as a treat for my kids. We enjoy and eat all of Annie's Homegrown line. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

yummy!!

Posted by 4810875732275727617 on Mar 12, 2013

very good product for kids. soft candy

Annie's Homegrown, Organic Bunny Fruit Snacks, Tropical Treat, 5 Pouches, 0.8 oz (23 g) Each (HOM-11100)

Posted by 5509860160192437895 on Jan 27, 2013

отличные мармеладки, очень вкусные ....ребенок ест с удовольствием.

Fresh and Juicy!

Posted by 5422364179652840753 on Dec 30, 2012

I really enjoyed these fruit snacks! They're awesome! Will definitely purchase again. I recommend the tropical, but wouldn't recommend the berry patch-- Although it was also fresh and tasty, I wasn't a fan of the flavours. Reminded me of cherry lollipops, which had a slight medicine taste. I'd still eat 'em, of course, but it's not quite as enjoyable. :)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »