Annie's Naturals, Organic Ketchup

Posted by Reviewer2047570 on Dec 02, 2012

I buy this product because I want to avoid corn syrup and soy oil.

Great Taste

Posted by 5341545231856995814 on Jul 28, 2012

My kids and I absolutely love this product.

Delicious !!!

Posted by Reviewer1972819 on Aug 22, 2012

Delicious !

DELICIOUS

Posted by JustSarah on Oct 16, 2014

I bought this because I didn't want overly sweet ketchup and this was right on the money. The tomato flavor really comes through and I will never go back.

Happy to find this

Posted by Reviewer3000993 on Jan 01, 2015

Free of flavour enhancers, free of preservatives, free of gluten thickeners, free of high fructose corn syrup, organic to boot, real tomato-y taste, not too sweet, spicy ..... what more can one ask for? Definitely ordering again!

Good taste

Posted by 5302781962227936516 on May 27, 2015

Very nice ketchup. We don't use it that often, but some foods really call for a tomato sauce so I prefer to stick to a natural one.

Yummy!!

Posted by 5422713042306587295 on Jun 17, 2015

This is an awesome tomato sauce. Tastes exactly like any other bottled sauce but without the nasties!! highly recommend!

Great!

Posted by livetsrose on May 04, 2016

Tastes just like Heinz ketchup, this one is great!

Feels good to eat organic

Posted by Reviewer3356813 on Nov 06, 2013

When I originally decided to begin transitioning my food products to organic, I never considered condiments. I love Annie's. The ketchup tastes slightly different than, say, Heinz, but it DOES contain different and healthier ingredients :)

Unfortunately nothing special

Posted by Reviewer1716662 on Aug 13, 2014

This ketchup tastes absolutely the same as Heinz ketchup. I used to like the Dutch sauce because the taste was mild and ingredients were totally natural/organic, but then all of a sudden they have changed the dosage of vinegar making once my favorite (ok, the only good) ketchup a no-no. Here the situation with vinegar is absolutely the same - as I taste the sauce, I feel burning in my throat and my eyes become wet and irritated. The best ketchup that I have found is sold in my country and is manufactured by Mutti (I hope it is signore Riccardo Mutti himself presses tomatoes during intermissions of his concerts).