Useful!

Posted by Reviewer2722151 on Nov 07, 2011

Very, very handy - for pills, small pearls, items of all kinds. A must for a compartementalizer :-)

Apex pill bags are fine.

Posted by 5087096983794931895 on Jan 20, 2013

Great for packing vitamins when traveling, medication and I also love to pack my favorite salt, pepper or spices. Reuseable, durable,solid, good for packageing jewelery like ear rings or a necklace or any kind of tiny items that are easy to lose or misplace. Easy to wash and dry. You can write by pen on the blue part of the bags. A truly good item to buy without hesitation.

solid

Posted by Reviewer3146841 on Sep 04, 2011

thick and solid, must be perfect for pills, I store my earrings in them though

Love these!

Posted by Reviewer1516321 on Aug 12, 2011

These are just the right size. They are so convenient for 'on the go' vitamin & medication use. Strong, & reusable - I reuse them all the time.

Super

Posted by Reviewer1991634 on Sep 03, 2011

Super

Convenient

Posted by Reviewer3014901 on Dec 01, 2011

Larger and stronger than the ones I formerly used. I'll buy these again, but they're strong enough to reuse again and again.

Excellent reusable pill baggies

Posted by danarm on Jul 29, 2013

This is a must for heavy supplement users such as myself.

I love this pill bags!

Posted by currency on Sep 15, 2015

This pill baggies is perrrfect! I use it when I travel and it holds really well all the vits/supps I take. And I take a lot! Maybe around 20ish caps/tabs all at the same time. I love this coz it's big enough for everything but not too big to the point that there's too much excess space. It's durable as well! And the seal is amazing, considering that I also take apple cider vinegar tabs and fish oils which can smell really bad when exposed. It kept the nasty smell inside. Airtight indeed! I was previously using some cheap disposable pill bags and they were just that, cheap. Cheap, flimsy and small. I had to use a couple to hold everything. What an inconvenience! And i'm not going back. I'll be using this as a replacement for my medicine box from now on.

NOTE - BAGS ARE NOW THINNER

Posted by Reviewer1971755 on Dec 31, 2015

The quality of these bags has changed and they are now thinner than they used to be. For me they are now not thick enough as they will not last long enough in my handbag. The design is reasonable and the size is good, but being too thin is a show stopper for me and I will look for another brand. Also note that iherb are using the old product packet photo

thin bags

Posted by Reviewer2864040 on Aug 26, 2013

The bags are slightly too thin, cannot be re-used very often.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »