Misleading but...

Posted by 5724285788996126984 on Nov 08, 2013

It looked like its a whole one piece on the picture, but it's 7 seperated pill box. Each compartment looks small too but it's fairly big. Unless you are a supplement junkie you don't really need such a large compartment. That being said, I love the organizing tray. It says each compartment can hold 25 pills, they didn't say how big each pill is, I bet it can really hold 25 fairly med-large pills...

so handy

Posted by NurseEmily on Apr 12, 2013

i can fit 9 or 10 pills on each side, so convenient

The Best

Posted by 4782815567160672552 on Oct 23, 2013

I love these pill cases as I can fill them easily. Also if I am going somewhere for the day I can just put the one marked for that day in my purse. I perfer these as they have 1 for each day of the week and they are all separate. I don't have to take all of them like you do with the other caese as they are all attached. If I go on Vacation I just grab 7 of the pods aand an good to go. Take one out everyday. Would recommend this over any others. I had one set and loved it so much ordered 3 more. So now I can fill them for the whole month.

A very convenient tablet holder

Posted by Reviewer1685291 on Jan 01, 2012

Great idea.Can be taken with you everywhere.

Oval containers are convenient for putting in a bag

Posted by Reviewer1877965 on Jan 15, 2012

Oval containers are convenient for putting in a bag. You don't need to take all Pill Organize, only one container for each day. Open easily and closed. It is good that in each container there is a division for morning and evening vitamins. The only minus - on a table takes a lot of place. If you do not need to put it in the pocket or in the bag - choose another Pill Organizer, more compact.

convinient med pack

Posted by Reviewer3327585 on Jun 20, 2011

very good product

Very good

Posted by 5604294676768436147 on Mar 22, 2016

Very good and easy to use

PERFECTO AUNQUE ALGO GRANDOTE

Posted by UrsulaRupin on Jun 25, 2014

Cuando lo compré pensaba que iba a ser más pequeño por eso de que ponía "pocket" cuando lo recibí y vi lo grandote que era...dije....diosss.....jejejeje El concepto pocket es porque el pastillero viene sobre una base con 7 compartimentos diferentes, y de diferentes colores para cada día de la semana. Este pequeño envase es el adecuado para llevar en el bolso pero no todo el pastillero en si! Cada día de la semana viene en un compartimento diferente que a la vez en su interior viene dividido en 2 (mañana y noche). Lo veo muy práctico por si tienes que salir y tienes que tomarte tu medicación, puedes llevarte tus pastillas sin necesidad de tener que cargar con todo el pastillero. Me ha gustado mucho. ||| Si consideras útil esta información™ valorala, puedes entrar en mi página y ver otras reviews |||

Impossible to open individual cases

Posted by Zahava on Sep 18, 2014

I purchased two of these items, which arrived today [late due to local Post Office strike but that is not the fault of iHerb]. I have only taken one tray out of its pack but am unable to open any of the seven individual pill boxes. I would return them as not fit for purpose but it would cost me more in postage and taxi fare to town to the nearest Post Office to do so, so I will just have to swallow the cost. Pity as I thought these would be ideal, which is why I purchased them in the first place.