Apex, Twice-A-Day Weekly Pill Organizer

Reviews 3-star

ok

Posted by Reviewer2705240 on May 31, 2011

This product was ok but I found I discontinued using it as it was not airtight enough and my supplements became discoloured

Wish it would close properly

Posted by johanna-margret on Jan 16, 2014

I bought this because it's cheap, for AM and PM dosages and it's the biggest iHerb sells. Although I would've needed a bigger one! It opens too easily and doesn't close properly, so if you are going to travel with it, I recommend you put it in something else that seals well because it will definitely open.

Size OK,

Posted by 5741025187185306435 on Jan 28, 2015

but lids open too easy. And lids ink mess.

Does organize but doesn't fit my needs

Posted by Reviewer1415685 on Apr 16, 2015

I use this pill organizes for some weeks now, for lack of a better alternative! Due to mercury I am taking about 30 tablets a day, distributed over the day, but the organizer is made for about max. 10 pills two times a day, for 7 week days. I have renamed the lids on the containers and written the hours on them. Other negative aspects of this not so well thought out pill box: -bins are too small. At 10 AM I have to take more pills than can go in one bin so I have to distribute them over 2 bins. -lids don't close tightly and open in my handbag/car door bin: all pills fell out and I didn't know what was what. -lids don't close airtight. This is really bad. Stuff like B's, antioxidants etc. should be kept airtight. It means I can only fill for one day, but I would like to fill one week ahead. -box is transparent and not light-proof. It should be opaque with a dark colour, to preserve the vitamins and antioxidants within.

Good thing and a couple of suggestions for its sale

Posted by Reviewer1947849 on Jul 11, 2011

It is very convenient and good packaging for pills. But sellers should: clarify the description of the goods which the size of this box (I thought when buying this thing, it's a little tiny box), as well as what color a box for pills that I buy. It is desirable that the buyer could choose the color of the box when buying it.