July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Apex, Twice-A-Day Weekly Pill Organizer

ok

Posted by Reviewer2705240 on May 31, 2011

This product was ok but I found I discontinued using it as it was not airtight enough and my supplements became discoloured

a great bag essential!

Posted by Reviewer3270177 on Mar 16, 2011

This pill organiser seems a little big but fantastic for ppl who take lots of supplements... very handy

Big but very useful

Posted by Alicia on Aug 03, 2012

I thought it was a little too big at first, but the truth is that its size is a bonus: there's space for many pills in each compartment so you can fill them with all the doses you need for each day or, if you don't take many pills, you can fill them with the doses for a couple of weeks. You can also remove the lids very easily, so you can clean and wash the organizer with no problems.

Love it!

Posted by 5236966899615485749 on Aug 06, 2013

Now, instead of fishing out 10 vitamin containers twice a day to take my supplements, I just pull out my trusty pill organizer which I fill up once a week! It's a HUGE time saver. I ordered another pair for the two of us for when we go on trips.

Organizer

Posted by Didokitty on Dec 01, 2013

Good generous size. The compartments are big enough for my daily vitamins. The lids are very easy to remove for cleaning and refill. Dishwasher safe and avtime saver. I would give five stars to completely air-tight product, but this is very close to perfection; four and a half stars.