great for the price

Posted by 4987810012945287321 on Jun 19, 2014

and has really helped me remember to take my vitamins when I'm supposed to!

Disappointing.

Posted by Reviewer3185982 on Jun 13, 2014

I initially loved this product, since it was easy to use and perfect size for my supplements. Sadly, the lid comes off way too easily. In just a short time, I've experienced that the lid has fallen off in my bag several times, spilling supplements all over the place. The lid comes off just by tapping it, and I'll have to discontinue the use of it.

Poor

Posted by pickier-than-thou on Apr 16, 2014

The ink paints my fingers.

Great

Posted by 5699653535676831063 on Feb 04, 2014

Big and quality work.

Wish it would close properly

Posted by johanna-margret on Jan 16, 2014

I bought this because it's cheap, for AM and PM dosages and it's the biggest iHerb sells. Although I would've needed a bigger one! It opens too easily and doesn't close properly, so if you are going to travel with it, I recommend you put it in something else that seals well because it will definitely open.

Organizer

Posted by Didokitty on Dec 01, 2013

Good generous size. The compartments are big enough for my daily vitamins. The lids are very easy to remove for cleaning and refill. Dishwasher safe and avtime saver. I would give five stars to completely air-tight product, but this is very close to perfection; four and a half stars.

Good enough

Posted by BlueMountaineer on Nov 15, 2013

I take a fair few supplements a day so this is very helpful in getting organised. Ok for travel and the lids open and close well. Could do with one that had a midday section too though.

a bit clumsy

Posted by andrewleehorton on Sep 16, 2013

this pill organiser is okay, and while most will say it's large, I find it too small.

Love it!

Posted by 5236966899615485749 on Aug 06, 2013

Now, instead of fishing out 10 vitamin containers twice a day to take my supplements, I just pull out my trusty pill organizer which I fill up once a week! It's a HUGE time saver. I ordered another pair for the two of us for when we go on trips.

Posted by Reviewer1193698 on Jun 25, 2013