good size

Posted by Reviewer1877965 on Jun 17, 2012

I take different pills and sometimes prefer not to opent few bottles every day. This orginiser helps me - i fill it once a week. Size in enough to keep plenty of pills. The color is not the same as on the picture - i have pink+blue color. You can remove lids, so it's easy to clean.

Very usefull!

Posted by Reviewer2719377 on Mar 17, 2011

Large enough for several big capsules. Easy to use. Love it!

nice

Posted by Reviewer2896078 on Jun 11, 2011

useful thing, but too big to put into bag. I think, it's more for home usage.

Perfect

Posted by Reviewer1059137 on Jan 29, 2012

This organizer is big enough for all my supplements (and I take quite a few). I also like that it has compartments for both morning evening. Good price too.

very useful!

Posted by Reviewer1072969 on Feb 20, 2012

this pill organizers is HUGE and can hold all my supplements! love it!

a wonderful:)

Posted by Olenka on Jul 09, 2012

as for my mother, this product a wonderful:) She taking a lot of different tablets, pills and etc and always forgets to take one of several.... With this product she taking All the piluls and feel good. This organizer has a fairly large amount for tablets and robust enough detail that gives him the opportunity to serve for a long time. _|_ как для мамы, этот продукт прекрасный:) Она принимает много разных таблеток, пилюль и т.д., и всегда забывает взять одну из нескольких .... С помощью этого продукта, она принимает все таблетки и чувствует себя хорошо. этот органайзер имеет довольно большой объем для таблеток и достаточно прочные детали, что дает ему возможность прослужить долго.

Convenient Case

Posted by Reviewer2219495 on Jul 18, 2011

Pill case is excellent for organizing AM and PM supplments. Large compartments for some of the larger pills, which is nice.

very cpnvenient

Posted by Reviewer1340431 on Jul 19, 2011

awesome!

just we I wanted

Posted by Reviewer1099154 on Sep 19, 2011

I had previously purchased this exact product from my Kaiser pharmacy. I was thrilled to find it online at the same low cost. It is perfect. When I travel I organize 3 weeks at a time so I know I will not run out. Each day is large enough for all my pills and supplements. thank you

Great Organizer

Posted by Reviewer2930379 on Oct 24, 2011

Good amount of room for a lot of pills.