Organizer

Posted by Didokitty on Dec 01, 2013

Good generous size. The compartments are big enough for my daily vitamins. The lids are very easy to remove for cleaning and refill. Dishwasher safe and avtime saver. I would give five stars to completely air-tight product, but this is very close to perfection; four and a half stars.

Very useful

Posted by Reviewer2870084 on Sep 09, 2016

I love to organise my vitamins and pills into these, they are very practical and well designed. The price is good too.

Wish it would close properly

Posted by johanna-margret on Jan 16, 2014

I bought this because it's cheap, for AM and PM dosages and it's the biggest iHerb sells. Although I would've needed a bigger one! It opens too easily and doesn't close properly, so if you are going to travel with it, I recommend you put it in something else that seals well because it will definitely open.

For stor

Posted by Hurrahei on Aug 09, 2014

Denne blir ganske stor, for bare to dagsdoser. Samme str m tre dagsdoser hadde vært bedre. Men nå fyller jeg min m ganske små tabl...!

good size

Posted by Reviewer1877965 on Jun 17, 2012

I take different pills and sometimes prefer not to opent few bottles every day. This orginiser helps me - i fill it once a week. Size in enough to keep plenty of pills. The color is not the same as on the picture - i have pink+blue color. You can remove lids, so it's easy to clean.

Very usefull!

Posted by Reviewer2719377 on Mar 17, 2011

Large enough for several big capsules. Easy to use. Love it!

nice

Posted by Reviewer2896078 on Jun 11, 2011

useful thing, but too big to put into bag. I think, it's more for home usage.

Perfect

Posted by Reviewer1059137 on Jan 29, 2012

This organizer is big enough for all my supplements (and I take quite a few). I also like that it has compartments for both morning evening. Good price too.

very useful!

Posted by Reviewer1072969 on Feb 20, 2012

this pill organizers is HUGE and can hold all my supplements! love it!

a wonderful:)

Posted by Olenka on Jul 09, 2012

as for my mother, this product a wonderful:) She taking a lot of different tablets, pills and etc and always forgets to take one of several.... With this product she taking All the piluls and feel good. This organizer has a fairly large amount for tablets and robust enough detail that gives him the opportunity to serve for a long time. _|_ как для мамы, этот продукт прекрасный:) Она принимает много разных таблеток, пилюль и т.д., и всегда забывает взять одну из нескольких .... С помощью этого продукта, она принимает все таблетки и чувствует себя хорошо. этот органайзер имеет довольно большой объем для таблеток и достаточно прочные детали, что дает ему возможность прослужить долго.