• Reviews | English

Apricot Kernels, Bitter Raw

Posted by 4948763900762594848 on Mar 03, 2014

These kernels might not taste very nice, but they have made it into my daily diet. After a month of eating them according to instruction, I notice a difference both in health and mental well-being. As a real wellness-booster, I will certainly keep ordering them, and would recommend them to anyone wishing to improve their health.

Generally ok

Posted by 5539787285893910069 on May 30, 2015

Bought this for a family member after reading about the health benefits. But the weight indicated vs my actul weighting is different. Website indicated 0.56kg while my kitchen weighting scale showed 0.46kg

Nasty tasting, but good for you.

Posted by 4782523585447708331 on Apr 15, 2014

Eat 10/day for the B17 support. If you put 'em in a fruity protein shake, they don't taste as bitter, but the bitter taste experience is part of its healing.

Bitter

Posted by 5551679316240216093 on Dec 11, 2013

I was looking for Bitter Apricot Kernels and that's what I got. I have read 'world without cancer' and vitamin b17 and I hope it helps against cancer.

Apricot Power, Raw Apricot Kernels

Posted by Reviewer2233529 on Feb 28, 2012

Can't go wrong with this product. Great value for great health!!

Saving my Wonderful Dog's Life

Posted by 5365520575364859936 on Oct 24, 2016

My beloved dog, Bonnie (border collie/blue heeler mix), has had extremely aggressive cancerous tumors for about two years, which I fought naturally many ways. Within the past month, however, these had suddenly spread all over her belly, sides, chest, and up under her tail. Several were extremely large. She staggered, didn't seem "present" at times anymore, and I couldn't bear thinking of the pain I knew she was in. Several things which I quickly started: *I began to picture/imagine Bonnie healthy and playing with her sticks (visualization) every day, refusing to dwell on discouraging symptoms, and believing she is healed of cancer despite appearance. *She began getting freshly juiced carrot, kale, celery, and salad greens, split up into three times per day, given with a dropper syringe. (Also good homemade food as she will eat.) *I was also led to start with apricot kernels immediately, and have been giving her as many of these ground up apricot kernels nearly around the clock as she can handle without nausea. She gets them every few hours, and has been having about 40 per day with no problem! (I grind them daily and keep in an empty spice bottle.) Actually, often she seems to crave the kernels and licks the powder right out of my hands. If she doesn't, I put several large pinches into the side of her mouth, and wash the power down with water in a dropper. At first, she had high fever and was barely able to stagger outside. Now her tumors are shrinking, temperature is normal, and she is actually able to play a little bit again! She is getting her lively doggie personality back too. I will later reduce the number of kernels to maintenance amount. Unless a life and death situation with a dog I wouldn't give such a large number, and would work up to what the dog can handle easily. Thank you for offering these, and I hope this review helps someone.

Gave me a headache

Posted by Reviewer2321264 on Nov 08, 2011

Perhaps I'm just new to all this .ut one of the side effects was a minor headache.

Apricot Kernels

Posted by Reviewer1260469 on Oct 13, 2011

I ordered the apricot kernels and they are excellent quality and I received them promptly after making an order. Highly recommend the product and your company.

This taste awful

Posted by Reviewer2123845 on Sep 06, 2011

The taste of this is awful.... but should be healthy though...

Good

Posted by Reviewer1245605 on Nov 23, 2012

Wish they were organic, but still they are a good source of Vit. 17. Like eating them with the organic dried apricots sold here, or dried cranberries.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »