July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

April's Green Tea, Honey Lemon, Natural Lemon Flavor, 20 Tea Bags, 1.27 oz (36 g)

Reviews 5-star

Good value

Posted by 4908215724633915920 on Oct 08, 2013

I drink a lot of expensive tea, such as yunnan gold needle tea and Sri Lankan needle tea. I think I can say that this tea is nearly as good, and the lemon and homey flavours are just right. Drink it hit or add a tea bag to a bottle of cold water - and this non-bitter tea will have you sipping all day. Good for your tounge and your immune system.

Exellent taste!

Posted by Reviewer1905589 on Oct 09, 2013

I was really surprise to taste the green tea and all flavours mentionned. The taste is mild and not overpowering or tasting non natural. I drink it without sugar, it's really pleasant I recommend it!

My favorite tea in the entire world

Posted by 4671534892770076007 on Jul 01, 2014

the taste is not bitter, but still tastes green and earthy:) the honey tastes real and lemon gives it that beautiful acidity ohh my mouth is watering just thinking about this tea. And the price could not have been better

Oh! Honey

Posted by 5239365884727624286 on May 30, 2012

Lemon with honey tea was my all time favorite. I was looking for new green tea and I found this pretty packaged ones with interesting flavors. I tried them all and it was all good.