Best Sellers New Products Super Specials! Product Trials Clearance

Arizona Natural, Allirich, Odorless Garlic, 250 Capsules

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1243341 on May 15, 2011

I've said it before and I will say it again... this is my favorite garlic supplement.

Don't bother ordering garlic capsules that are not ordorless.

Posted by 4923198303402849347 on Feb 24, 2015

These capsules are easy to swallow and there is no aftertaste.

garlic

Posted by 4903867756332027487 on Mar 15, 2015

I found A/Natural many years ago . maybe 70's or 80's and have tried other brands to no avail . I had run out of A/N a while back and used other brands but got sick w/colds and flu . I've never gotten sick while on A/N . I moved back to Canada in 2008 . I've ordered before and lost my 55 dollars and was very disappointed . I hope that this problem won't occur again . I rely on the garlic for my good health as I hate being sick . and it cost to much . I've noticed that the strength has been reduced or seems to according to the changed label . So i have had to double up to 4 a day . Maybe it's just that I'm older . Is the plant in Scottsdale still the place where the product is made ? I've started using Coconut oil . I like the taste and finding more way's to use it all the time . Thank you and look forward to getting my A/N garlic from you .

Very good value

Posted by Reviewer1752466 on Nov 16, 2011

I have been taking these for a few months, everyday. Hoping it will help lower my cholesterol. They are easy to take, with no after taste.