Please note this item has been replaced by AKN-40011.

• Reviews | English

This really helps

Posted by 5430010024178143127 on Apr 21, 2014

I have three cats and one of them has had gingivitis since he was a baby. Just sprinkling this in their daily water has really helped keep their mouths healthy; and no more bad breath!

Welcome Addition to Our Pet's Dental Care

Posted by 4636129494030174741 on Oct 01, 2014

I wasn't too sure about this product but ordered it so I could get free shipping. Lo and behold! Zapped the plaque right off his teeth. There wasn't alot there but I was contemplating a $400 dental visit. This product saved me the trip! I used it daily for a week and not I don't use it everyday -- just twice a week. My dog drinks the water as usual -- and his teeth are plaqueless! Can't wait for his next vet visit for THOSE rave reviews!

Does the job

Posted by abbyca on Feb 27, 2014

I had noticed that my kitty's breath after eating her food wasn't that stellar and since brushing her teeth wasn't an option, I was looking for an alternative. I was also looking for something for her general teeth health since after her last teeth cleaning a few months back, I was told that she had some gingivitis. Luckily, I came upon this product and followed the therapeutic dosage of 2 packets a day in water for about 4 weeks. Like the package said, the water was odorless and tasteless. Or at least, tasteless because my cat didn't have any trouble drinking the water. Since this is an effervescent formula, the water did have some white bubbles initially, but eventually, that disappeared and the water looked normal. I was going to do the full 6 weeks, but after noticing a difference in her breath, I didn't feel that I had to. Maintenance mode is 1 packet 1 to 3 times a week, but I'm decided to do a packet a day. I don't know yet if this product helped with her gingivitis. I'll have to check with the vet when my cat gets her next teeth cleaning in a couple of months.

I wish iHerb would carry the small dog packets

Posted by Reviewer2827455 on Nov 20, 2014

I have a 13 year-old dog and a 2 year-old dog. The elder dog has horrible breath that began after getting her teeth cleaned at our veterinarian's office. Her teeth before then did not have buildup. After about two months of using Breath-Less Fizzy, her breath is much improved. I will continue using the additive with hopes that her breath will further improve. I do wish iHerb would carry the small packets as I have two small dogs. I open one pack and split it half/half in morning and night water bowl. My dogs have not had any adverse reactions or irritation to the water additive.

Not as expected

Posted by 4651457790474052561 on Oct 29, 2014

I tried this product for my elderly dog. It was not very effective.

Awful product

Posted by 5445065787523410289 on Oct 23, 2014

I don't know what is wrong with this product, I believed it could help with the smell and mouth care.. It does have a smell and a taste, despite of what is written, both of my cats are vomiting and have a strong bad smelling diarrhea for 4 days already and nothing helps yet... We tried and a diet ,and no feeding at all, and absorbents , and antibacterial liquids... Have no idea what to do now, the vet is also confused...Couldn't even imagine smth like this..(

!

Posted by Strelka on Apr 24, 2015

labs, tiešām samazina smaku no mutes zvēriem.