Prebiotics for Pet

Posted by Reviewer3134383 on Oct 13, 2009

This seems to be working well with my three dachshunds.

pet probiotics

Posted by Reviewer2590388 on Sep 07, 2011

Bought it for my dogs, sprinkle on their food but 1 of my dogs find the smell unpleasant... stated gd for ear infection but didnt see much result even after the 1st bottle... generally still gd stuff for their digestive system... will continue to feed them...

havent noticed difference

Posted by Reviewer1847544 on Jan 11, 2012

cant say I have noticed any chnages but I have not been using it religiously to be honest

Not sure if it's working

Posted by j44lee on Apr 28, 2012

I like the ingredients (all natural) and I don't see any harm in giving it to your pet but I'm not sure how effective it is. I have been giving this to my dog for a few weeks and I see no change in her movements or overall health. Overall, I think this is a decent supplement. Hope you have better luck with it.

Encore à l'essais

Posted by 5466066608510398766 on Sep 22, 2013

Encore à l'essais, mais je commence à voir la différence!

Probiotic Ark

Posted by 4938411125525563921 on Oct 23, 2013

I've only been using it with my dog for about 2 weeks and haven't really noticed much of a drastic change to give a detailed report on whether or not the product does what it says it will do. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My Dog LOVES this product!

Posted by Reviewer1075520 on Jan 02, 2014

Easy to swallow, but the dosage could be a lot more per capsule.

Probioticos

Posted by 5066746472860610318 on Nov 18, 2014

Se las abria y se las echaba al pienso. Empezo a vomitar cada comida asi que no se si es de los polvos o que era la epoca de vomiteo y caida de pelo Tengo un bulldog frances que ya de por si son delicados. Se las volvere a dar mas adelante a ver que tal

Not sure if it works

Posted by 4734756640740883777 on Mar 20, 2015

As stated, I'm not quite sure if it works. Because my teen dog has a rather sensitive stomach as we used it on and off to combat diarrhea. My dog stopped getting diarrhea but not sure if its this or if we just stopped feeding him specific things. Worth a try anyways.

Cat Digest Probiotics

Posted by 5142192348794453440 on Feb 24, 2016

I have three cats. They share two water bowls. I include one tablet of the contents of this product in there water. They seem healthy. I can't say if I see any difference in their general health. I might not repurchase this product.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »