Ark Naturals, Gentle Digest

Posted by Reviewer1145186 on Jan 11, 2012

Very pleased so far - open the capsules and sprinkle on the kitties' food and they eat it right up. They had a lot of digestive problems: loose stools and flatulence, and that has cleared up. Thank you !

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2301113 on Feb 28, 2012

So far for our small dog these are working great, for our large dog we may have to go to more than what the bottle states. Can't beat the price so I hope a larger dose works for Max.

Great for allergies and digestive problems.

Posted by Reviewer3027385 on Feb 04, 2010

My dogs just do better with this supplement. I have noticed that they have more digestive problems when they are not on it.

I am using these for my cats

Posted by Reviewer2343473 on Sep 03, 2011

I sprinkle one pill in the shared bowl of 5 cats. My vet suggested this product from a vet supplier. Your product is more cost effective.

Pleased w/ product

Posted by Reviewer3362514 on Oct 23, 2011

Got this for 2 of my cats w/ digestive issues. It's working very well. We've noticed a reduction in smell from the litter box, that is a blessing. Our one boy is FIV+, maybe it will take a little longer to work on him, but it's helping, he still has bouts of loose stool, but not nearly as bad. We've tried many products & this one he'll actually eat the food, others he'd snub the food or end up puking afterward. All in all we'll be buying more of this product!

My cats are better now

Posted by 4641430689093939818 on Aug 10, 2013

I have 6 cats. 3 of them tend to have digestion issues, often throwing up shortly after their food intake. They have taken this for 2 weeks, and I see them in better shape now. less cleaning for me too.

So far, so good

Posted by 5576922373385957394 on Jul 21, 2014

I have a 15 year old maltese/shihtzu that has pancreatitis...therefore has a very fragile digestive system. This seems to be working however still must be very careful with his food blend. He only tolerates cooked egg/oatmeal and canned pumpkin sprinkling 1/2 capsule on top. I will keep my fingers crossed that he continues doing well since we have only been using this product for a few weeks.

Improvement in general health

Posted by Reviewer2763117 on May 12, 2010

My furkid stopped puking gastric/bile juice since he started taking this.

ok

Posted by 5076109153771437768 on Jul 03, 2012

it is ok. Last week, my dog had too much beef, and he had digest issue, after taking these for 2 days, he is ok now.

Seems to be working

Posted by Reviewer1404708 on Sep 25, 2012

Seriously I have no idea if these things work but the dogs seem to stay pretty healthy so I'll continue. I have them one every other day.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »