Like it!

Posted by 5509534057590642410 on Nov 27, 2012

Works better than commercial and expensive shampoos. My dog's skin is not dry anymore and his coat shines! I don't enjoy the smell of it but my sister just love it, so I guess its just a matter of predilection.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1932696 on Sep 21, 2011

I used this on my dog, and he`s coat got really fluffy and shiny.

mild and sweet

Posted by Reviewer3103629 on Jul 31, 2011

other dog shampoos usually have strong smell, reminding some chemicals, and make coat dry after wash. but this product is mild, soothing coat, and it has a sweet and not strong smell.. it's kinda good!

shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1744453 on Aug 17, 2011

after only 1 use found my dogs coats shiny and less itchy

Didn't love it

Posted by imadoxaholic on Jul 22, 2010

It's way too thin for my liking - I don't want the shampoo running out of my hand before I can get it onto the hard-to-reach-places on my dog. Also, the scent is so mild I wondered how much Neem it actually has. Wouldn't buy it again.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1019614 on Dec 14, 2009

My beagle doesn't have that strong oil-coat odor anymore.

Mrs. T.

Posted by Reviewer3006796 on Feb 16, 2009

Our dog has problem skin, we also live in any area with many fleas and not only wood ticks, but deer ticks (very dangerous) our dog loves the outdoors, we feel safe using this product as it works! The only problem, it doesn't go far enough; I add 1Tablespoon of Shampoo to a quart of warm water to make it easier to apply. It doesn't have a lot of lather, but it cleans well and smells wonderful (our dog even likes the smell/he doesn't roll in the dirt to change it's fragrance) We are very happy with it, I have told several people about it and to get it from iHerb.com

Didn't work for me

Posted by Reviewer1680490 on Jan 31, 2011

I got a shelter puppy who had only a few fleas in his very fine hair. I washed him the day we got him so he could stop biting himself. I actually saw a few fleas jump off him and into the grass when we were out in the grass the next day so I was excited it might be working. But I noticed the rest of the fleas just moved down to the parts of him I didn't wash as well, like his legs. So I washed him again a few days later. It dried his skin out so he had dandruff and the fleas seemed to stay. I ended up washing him 3 times total and then gave up when we got ill (Kennel Cough) and the poor thing was now dealing with fleas, itchy skin, and an illness. I hated giving him the chemicals in the flea treatment but the shampoo didn't do much of anything. Once the fleas were gone I tried using the shampoo as a regular shampoo but it just was too drying to his skin. Really wished this worked but didn't find it worked at all. Maybe if you have the time and the dogs skin can stand up to repeated washing in a short time it might work.

We actually use this for the kids...

Posted by Reviewer1097279 on Jun 24, 2008

There was an outbreak of scabies at our children's school. After 4 treatmenst of Premethrin Cream (POISON), we were still fighting them. The Neem in this shampoo, helped heal our skin while protecting us all from the little nasty scabies. It smells better than any other Neem product we've found and also helps keep the chiggers and mosquitos from bighting in the summer. Neem has so many qualities that are wonderful, I highly recommend giving it a try.

no itching

Posted by Reviewer1546213 on Dec 28, 2009

I forgot I bought this because my dog had an itch -- because she has quit itching. Must have worked.