Didn't work for me

Posted by Reviewer1680490 on Jan 31, 2011

I got a shelter puppy who had only a few fleas in his very fine hair. I washed him the day we got him so he could stop biting himself. I actually saw a few fleas jump off him and into the grass when we were out in the grass the next day so I was excited it might be working. But I noticed the rest of the fleas just moved down to the parts of him I didn't wash as well, like his legs. So I washed him again a few days later. It dried his skin out so he had dandruff and the fleas seemed to stay. I ended up washing him 3 times total and then gave up when we got ill (Kennel Cough) and the poor thing was now dealing with fleas, itchy skin, and an illness. I hated giving him the chemicals in the flea treatment but the shampoo didn't do much of anything. Once the fleas were gone I tried using the shampoo as a regular shampoo but it just was too drying to his skin. Really wished this worked but didn't find it worked at all. Maybe if you have the time and the dogs skin can stand up to repeated washing in a short time it might work.

not economical for big dogs

Posted by Reviewer1095723 on Apr 26, 2011

The shampoo is really runny, so you end up having to squirt a lot on your dog. I have a big golden, and have used up more than half the bottle after two bathes. The smell is mildly pleasant but it doesn't really help with the fleas cos I still find some on my dog.

My doggie loves this!

Posted by Reviewer2519780 on Dec 01, 2010

This smells SO good!! It is really gentle and it seems to brighten his coat tremendousley- (he is white)Definatley 5 stars!

great shampoo for deterring biting insects!

Posted by Reviewer2961203 on Aug 30, 2011

My dogs are not picking up mites, ant bites as they used to when using other shampoos...neem is the key.

Good!

Posted by Superkoxy on Oct 22, 2012

Very good for my cat!

Like it!

Posted by 5509534057590642410 on Nov 27, 2012

Works better than commercial and expensive shampoos. My dog's skin is not dry anymore and his coat shines! I don't enjoy the smell of it but my sister just love it, so I guess its just a matter of predilection.

Neem Protect Shampoo

Posted by 5420885916974865337 on Apr 21, 2012

This product is used on my cat. Love the smell and it is safe for cats of course. I like that it is a natural product. Would recommend to buy and will continue to buy. Also was excellent price on this website.

Love this shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1651648 on May 08, 2010

Great shampoo, my dogs coat stays shiny and clean, people says what a hansome dog, pretty dog, nice coat. it seems controls dry skin too. smells great but not so strong. I like this brand" Ark Naturals neem shampoo " my dog had skin problem 9 month. this is the first week, he is doing fine. when he get dry skin....I just rub neem oil and shampoo with neem shapoo.

has a very mild scent

Posted by Reviewer1583927 on Jan 03, 2011

and also my pets fur seems to be shinny..

Great shampoo!

Posted by Reviewer2951701 on Jan 31, 2011

This doesn't have the suds of some shampoos, but it gets my dogs clean, they smell great, and although I find the occasional tick if they haven't been bathed recently, my two have never had a flea and tick product on them other than this shampoo.