Mrs. T.

Posted by Reviewer3006796 on Feb 16, 2009

This works very well, but has an extreme fragrance. I spray the dogs brush with it instead of applying it directly and I do this outdoors. I use this in between bath's. I don't care for the 'spray' as it can get into the eyes, nose and mouth of your dog unless you are very careful to keep it away from their face! Spraying the dog brush seems to work the best for this application.

Really works and safe...

Posted by Reviewer1975446 on Feb 03, 2009

My 2 cats hate the smell because its very citrusy from the citronella oil, but I found it pleasant. Besides that, it really, really works, and it's safe. Takes a couple weeks of using it once a day, and it got rid of the fleas. I sprayed it on them and rubbed it in, concentrating on their necks--fleas' favorite area. I also sprayed my sofa, rugs, carpet, and where they laid.

Smells Great

Posted by Reviewer3272183 on Sep 15, 2009

I pour this over unscented alcohol free baby wipes to clean my dogs.it makes them smell good and it repels fleas mesquiteoes .

really like this product.

Posted by Reviewer1613144 on Dec 03, 2009

My poodle has a lot of skin problems. This is great for the itching and irritation. I don`t mind the smell either,

Neem Protect Spray

Posted by Reviewer3336113 on Aug 11, 2011

My male cat decided to start wandering so he is out most of the time and comes home every morning to feed. I sprayed him with this and he seems to be free of fleas. I will continue to use it until he decides to come in for good. It really works.

2nd Time To Purchase This

Posted by Reviewer3305855 on Sep 25, 2011

I keep this on hand for flea and bug bites. I use it on my ankles for that occasional flea bite during flea season. If there's one flea in the house, it seems to find me! Of course you can use it on your pets, too.

stop insects biting

Posted by Reviewer2386061 on Sep 25, 2008

I have used this on myself as well as my dogs before dog walking & did not get bitten while out. Nice subtle natural smell.

Neem Spray

Posted by Reviewer2763299 on Jul 27, 2010

I can't recommend this spray enough!! Use it for my dog and the whole family to prevent mosquito bites. The smell is pleasant in a natural way, and it's great how effective it is with no harmful pesticides added.

Best non-chemical mosquite repellant I've found for my dog

Posted by Reviewer2669819 on Nov 03, 2008

This stuff isn't PERFECT at keeping the mosquitos away, but I won't use chemicals on my dog and our mosquitos are killer -- and he can be comfortable, hanging out outside at dusk, with this sprayed on him. And it smells better!

Best !

Posted by Reviewer2426617 on Jan 06, 2009

We actually use this to keep our dog's ears clean....works great, and the smell isn't too bad.