Really good

Posted by 5130919523915994208 on Dec 29, 2015

Highly recommended!

nice smell

Posted by 5343652312321879953 on Mar 15, 2015

nice smell, but doesn't really keep insects away

Nice Natural Alternative

Posted by Reviewer3198477 on Sep 06, 2014

I hate using chemical stuff on my dog, so this is a great natural alternative. If you see a flea on your dog, it will kill it on contact if you just spray it with this neem spray. You do have to reapply a bit, and the smell is strong, but I've used it for the last summer season with good results. Here's what I do. Once I notice my dog licking her inner thighs more often than usual (she has a flea allergy, so she does this practically every time), I watch out for when she starts biting a certain spot. I know that's where the flea is. I look for it, find it, then I take her to the bathtub and spray the flea really well, saturating that spot very well. The flea will start to slow down, and then I can pick it up and squeeze it between my 2 thumbnails to "pop" the flea and kill it. Then I flush it down the drain. If she has more fleas, I repeat the process. I then do give a bit of a rinse to her because she has sensitive skin, but it helps to slow down and kill the flea, so it's very helpful in that sense.

best yet

Posted by Reviewer1340097 on Sep 06, 2014

works well to repel insects on our pets (fleas, ticks & mosquitos). We've started using it on ourselves as well. I spray it on our pets once a week.

Good for dogs with allergies

Posted by 5021543494908687484 on Aug 12, 2014

It healed my mini schnauzers bump within the day. She has allergies and she was scratching lesser. I sprayed all over her from a distance, brushed my hands in the opp direction of her fur growth and used my palm to cover sensitive areas such as her private parts and her face. She doesnt seem to react much to it. As for tick and flea prevention im not all too sure how effective it is as yet.

good

Posted by 5734642452850734310 on Jul 16, 2014

use it for my dobermann pinsher, smell strong the citronella but it s effective . works well , but don t forget to apply every weeks. i walk in the forest a lot with my dog and since i use it , i haven't seen a flea or a tick on him :)but i think , that king of product is more for dogs who have short hair.

Great product.

Posted by 5375783669111175622 on Jun 17, 2014

Makes my dog smell great.. she also seems to scratch less when I use it on her too.

This stuff works!

Posted by 5406951917785665993 on Jun 13, 2014

I recently was given a toy poodle who was host to severe flea infestations. On the advice of a neighbor, I have used this product and others from Iherb.com containing Neem and like magic, the fleas are gone and my dog is happy again.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1878151 on May 06, 2014

Great to repel ticks! I don't know if it works for fleas cause I give my dog garlic to repel them. My dog is bug free with the combination of garlic and this spray.

Works well :)

Posted by 4988333106761358245 on Jan 14, 2014

I use this spray for my JRT, Shih-tzu & Yorkie. Works gr8 for all of them. Reduces their itching a fair bit. They can sleep better. The strong citrusy smell may be a bit much for some Pet owners though. But if u don't mind, your Pet will love you more for it!