Mrs. T.

Posted by Reviewer3006796 on Feb 16, 2009

This works very well, but has an extreme fragrance. I spray the dogs brush with it instead of applying it directly and I do this outdoors. I use this in between bath's. I don't care for the 'spray' as it can get into the eyes, nose and mouth of your dog unless you are very careful to keep it away from their face! Spraying the dog brush seems to work the best for this application.

Best non-chemical mosquite repellant I've found for my dog

Posted by Reviewer2669819 on Nov 03, 2008

This stuff isn't PERFECT at keeping the mosquitos away, but I won't use chemicals on my dog and our mosquitos are killer -- and he can be comfortable, hanging out outside at dusk, with this sprayed on him. And it smells better!

Good

Posted by Reviewer1799130 on Feb 20, 2010

I spray it on leave it for a few mins and then wash is it off this way works best for my cats.

works well

Posted by Reviewer2941916 on Feb 27, 2009

great stuff

Smells pleasant

Posted by Reviewer2097278 on Nov 05, 2013

Lovely scent.

Works well :)

Posted by 4988333106761358245 on Jan 14, 2014

I use this spray for my JRT, Shih-tzu & Yorkie. Works gr8 for all of them. Reduces their itching a fair bit. They can sleep better. The strong citrusy smell may be a bit much for some Pet owners though. But if u don't mind, your Pet will love you more for it!

Great product.

Posted by 5375783669111175622 on Jun 17, 2014

Makes my dog smell great.. she also seems to scratch less when I use it on her too.

good

Posted by 5734642452850734310 on Jul 16, 2014

use it for my dobermann pinsher, smell strong the citronella but it s effective . works well , but don t forget to apply every weeks. i walk in the forest a lot with my dog and since i use it , i haven't seen a flea or a tick on him :)but i think , that king of product is more for dogs who have short hair.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1408270 on Dec 22, 2010

I used this on my beagle - she was chewing and scratching from insect bites and the Neem spray seemed to give her relief from the itching.

Don't know it is not so safe for the cat

Posted by mingyu on Oct 06, 2013

until I receive the item. Please put more warning about this in the item description.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »