Ark Naturals, Neem "Protect" Spray, For All Pets, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Mrs. T.

Posted by Reviewer3006796 on Feb 16, 2009

This works very well, but has an extreme fragrance. I spray the dogs brush with it instead of applying it directly and I do this outdoors. I use this in between bath's. I don't care for the 'spray' as it can get into the eyes, nose and mouth of your dog unless you are very careful to keep it away from their face! Spraying the dog brush seems to work the best for this application.

Best non-chemical mosquite repellant I've found for my dog

Posted by Reviewer2669819 on Nov 03, 2008

This stuff isn't PERFECT at keeping the mosquitos away, but I won't use chemicals on my dog and our mosquitos are killer -- and he can be comfortable, hanging out outside at dusk, with this sprayed on him. And it smells better!

Good

Posted by Reviewer1799130 on Feb 20, 2010

I spray it on leave it for a few mins and then wash is it off this way works best for my cats.

good

Posted by 5734642452850734310 on Jul 16, 2014

use it for my dobermann pinsher, smell strong the citronella but it s effective . works well , but don t forget to apply every weeks. i walk in the forest a lot with my dog and since i use it , i haven't seen a flea or a tick on him :)but i think , that king of product is more for dogs who have short hair.

Good for dogs with allergies

Posted by 5021543494908687484 on Aug 12, 2014

It healed my mini schnauzers bump within the day. She has allergies and she was scratching lesser. I sprayed all over her from a distance, brushed my hands in the opp direction of her fur growth and used my palm to cover sensitive areas such as her private parts and her face. She doesnt seem to react much to it. As for tick and flea prevention im not all too sure how effective it is as yet.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »