10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Ark Naturals, Nu-Pet Granular Greens, 8.47 oz (240 g)

4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

GREAT product

Posted by Reviewer1977925 on Aug 14, 2008

I use this along with the one Ark Naturals has for cats. I wanted a whole food vitamin/mineral supplement for our dog and cat. I had some questions about this and emailed Ark Naturals and they have excellent customer service (just like I-Herb!). You may want to read about the Greens on the Ark Natural website. I highly recommend it for the health of your pet!

Great combo!

Posted by Reviewer1186914 on Mar 27, 2008

Great combination of herbs! My dog is very picky and doesn't like the taste. I have to mix it with table food that she loves just to get her to eat it. Wish it came in chewables. Too soon to tell how she is doing on it because she went off it for a bit due to the taste.

Excellent product

Posted by Zahava on Jul 29, 2012

Since changing my dog to raw feeding I was concerned whether she would be getting sufficient vitamins, especially as she is on medication for epilepsy which can affect her liver so I have to be very careful as to what supplements she has. I give her this mixed with one of her meals each day - it comes with a measure and she has one level scoop [she weighs ~19kg] and this way I know she is getting all the phytonutrients she needs. And she loves it!

Having been using for 3 weeks

Posted by Reviewer2228906 on Apr 27, 2008

Still too early to tell if this supplement has made a difference yet. I sprinkle it on their food or sometimes mix it in a little warm water and add it to their food. They like it either way. I like the fact that it's all natural as well. Iherb.com is the cheapest place I have found on the web to purchase ARK Natural products (including their shipping prices as well)!

What pets need

Posted by Reviewer2461246 on Dec 06, 2008

Good for my dogs and 2 cats.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »