Delivery Problem

Posted by 5187428333953827353 on Nov 09, 2015

The product is as good as always, been using this product for some time. it really help my dog to have a shinier coat. this is the first time i bought from Iherb, i bought two of them when the product reach one of the bottle is not properly seal, about 1/3 of the oil spilled out inside the packaging, i'm using DHL as the postage. maybe they can take note of this matter in future.

My cats don't like it

Posted by 4740355707491668932 on Feb 19, 2015

Bought this product for my elder cats. Unfortunately they don't like it. I tried to add it to their wet food but they refuses to eat the food. Also there is a little mistake in the ingredients on this site: the battle says Vitamin E (d-l-alpha tocopherol) and not d-alpha tocopherol. According to some sources d-l means artificial form of vitamin E.

My cat won't have it..

Posted by 5541963313422585309 on Nov 20, 2014

Have no idea if it works, as long as my cat won't eat it.

Coat Supplement

Posted by 5561068172404997605 on Nov 01, 2014

My dog didn't have any coat issues but I got this stuff to see what it would do. I started putting a drop or two in his evening meal. Then I just forgot about it. Within two weeks or so I noticed how great his coat felt. This stuff is amazing. I'll have to make a point of seeing if it's also cutting back on the shedding.

Got my puppy all clean

Posted by KillerColours on Dec 30, 2013

Clean as a whistle, and it didn't give her dry skin dandruff! But I wish that it would have been unscented, pups don't need perfume. :)

Royal Coat Express

Posted by 5138132759270295985 on Dec 09, 2013

This product is excellent. A little squirt in my pups food each morning to keep their coats healthy.

For a shiny black coat!

Posted by 5335373336106931068 on Apr 28, 2013

My dog's black coat seems to have become shinier after 2 weeks of use and there is less shedding now.

No difference

Posted by Reviewer2369187 on Dec 18, 2012

Product did not help my dogs coat.

Purrfect coat

Posted by Reviewer1368652 on Dec 01, 2011

I have noticed the different at my cat's hair loss almost immediately. I guess he is loosing less a least 50%. I need just 1/8 tbls of oil to keep my cat's hair in purrffect condition.

- Works as said! Immediate result! -

Posted by Reviewer2481073 on Nov 17, 2011

My female cat had excessive shedding and occasional flakes; she sometimes coughed out some hair. The next day after her first 1/4tsp dose, her coat immediately felt smoother/silkier to the touch and looked shinier, too. In a week she shed much, much less. When we carry her, there is not so much hair anymore on our clothes. When we pet her, we no longer see so much hair falling out. It works fast and my 2 cats love this with their wet food. The fish smell is really strong. It's good knowing that I'm adding EFA to their diet and at the same time preventing hairball problem. Also economical 'coz maintenance dose is only 1/8tsp a day per cat. Update: Both my cats' coat is so very soft and silky and shiny now. My husband and I can't get enough of petting them. I can say they shed 50% less (WITH daily brushing) and the improvement was pretty much express, as said. - However, it has NOT prevented hairballs.- Whatever they swallow while cleaning themselves up, if it can't be passed out, will still become a hairball problem. Hopefully less hairball with continuous usage as their skin and coat get healthier.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »