Pet Store Manager

Posted by alloriginal on May 22, 2013

I have been managing a major pet store for over 14 years. I am very familiar with the Ark Naturals products. I've used them on my own dog and advised many pet owners to do the same. One strip--which your dog will love!--contains a hefty dose of glucosamine and chondroitin, as well as an ample supply of MSM and sea cucumber (anti-inflammatories that will have Fido feeling at least somewhat better quickly). The ingrediants are human grade, and very safe. Works best when used regularly to PREVENT damage, but will also help when joint wear has already occured. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

lamb jerky "mobility"

Posted by Reviewer2170542 on Jul 20, 2011

My dogs love it. Even my picky chihuahua who has hip displasia. She hasn't needed her pain meds as much since eating this.

hulot's treats

Posted by Reviewer1704114 on Feb 28, 2009

Hulot our standard poodle (12yrs old) really likes these and they improve his ability to play like he used to when younger.

Annie's mama

Posted by Reviewer1319480 on Jun 16, 2009

I have been giving Ark Naturals, Sea "Mobility", Lamb Jerky, to my Dachsound for well over a year now. SHe had a slipped disc and was actually paralyzed for 5 days. By the love of god she slowly regained her legs & movement. Since then she has been taking this and she thinks its a treat, she absolutely loves them. I love them because they are keeping her bones mobile, healty & she just motors around. She also loves the Chicken flavor.

Dog Loves the Taste

Posted by Reviewer1096212 on Sep 25, 2010

Great as a training treat on a daily basis. We use it to cover up the taste of the "bad" medicine.

Murray's favorite treat!!

Posted by Reviewer1978843 on Nov 10, 2010

My senior dog goes absolutely nuts for these. They have way more Glucosamine and MSM than most other treats, and at iHerb they're much cheaper than at the pet store. I've ordered all the flavors- he can't get enough. An easy and relative inexpensive way to give joint supplements- try them!

My dogs just love this!!

Posted by Reviewer2378525 on Jul 03, 2012

My dogs just love this!!

My dog loves it!

Posted by Reviewer2345221 on Jan 10, 2009

Whatever is in this works for my dog. She has more energy and her mobility is noticeably better. Also wonderful with the recovery tabs also sold by iherb.

good taste

Posted by Reviewer2495123 on Dec 03, 2012

my dog loves these

Joint Rescue Lamb

Posted by 4630873812344236820 on Jun 30, 2014

Have not started using as yet but I am sure they are as good as above