Hulot's treats

Posted by Reviewer1704114 on Feb 28, 2009

Hulot our standard poodle (12yrs old) really likes these and they improve his ability to play like he used to when younger.

Very pleased

Posted by Reviewer1605433 on Nov 30, 2009

This is a large bag! Although my dogs don't have health issues, I am very pleased to give them half a stick each (they weigh 20 lbs) as a treat each day. I see this as preventative - and I like the ingredients, quite pure and good quality. Beware some of their other products - I think the chicken and maybe some of the others have wheat and sugarry stuff in it - not good for dogs.

I can see some improvement....

Posted by Reviewer1411888 on Oct 28, 2010

My 10 year old Sheperd loves them. But they only have 500mg of Glucosamine & 250mg of Condroitin in them. There is this other product from iHerb I am seriously considering instead. This one has 1.1 g of Glucosamine & 1.2 g of Condroitin in them. Thank you iHerb for the limet less information, you make available to us. I am able to research in dept on any health subject. This time, my best friend's health. My dog is very big & weighs 115 lb. He is in good health except for his hip's, which he is favoring lately. This product here is a definate "Yum" for him, but considering his size I find it more cost & health affective to change.

Murray's favorite treat!!

Posted by Reviewer1978843 on Nov 10, 2010

My senior dog goes absolutely nuts for these. They have way more Glucosamine and MSM than most other treats, and at iHerb they're much cheaper than at the pet store. I've ordered all the flavors- he can't get enough. An easy and relative inexpensive way to give joint supplements- try them!

My dog loved them

Posted by Reviewer2227569 on Apr 04, 2010

My very picky Yorkshire Terrier loved them -- I cut the strips in two (she's very small)and I like that the ingredients are from the US.

Ark Naturals, "Sea Mobility" Joint Rescue, Venison Jerky, 9 oz.

Posted by Reviewer2668958 on Jun 02, 2010

My three small dogs go nuts for these beneficial treats! Even my 15 year old Maltese who hardly even eats treats anymore loves these. They uses to like the Zukes Joint Action treats, but these are now number 1. I really appreciate the great service and pricing from iHerb.com

great joint supplement

Posted by Reviewer3020750 on May 25, 2009

neither of my dogs have joint problems, but I do give them a preventative daily. I had heard good things about this product, and since they were easy to feed, and Ark Naturals is such a trust worthy brand I decided to give them a try. My dogs love them, and I think they're working better than the previous supplement I was giving them. I still give them 500mg extra Ester-C, and 1000mg MSM, but the combination of those two w/ this product leaves me confident that we're doing all we can to prevent joint degeneration.

For dogs w/ arthritis...This is a MUST have

Posted by Reviewer1096212 on Jul 06, 2009

It makes a HUGE difference in my 12 1/2 yr old golden. Wheter he is sore from chasing the ball or swimming in the pool; we have one every night before bed... These make it all go away the next day. Consistency is the rule here.

Popular Treat with my GSD!

Posted by Reviewer3293450 on Jul 28, 2009

This has been a healthy and popular treat with my GSD who has food allergies. Highly recommended!

Fabulous

Posted by Reviewer1653517 on Mar 04, 2011

My dog, Juby, loves it...Will be part of her daily diet.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »