New To iHerb?

Ark Naturals, Sea "Mobility", Joint Rescue, Venison Jerky, 9 oz (255 g)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Murray's favorite treat!!

Posted by Reviewer1978843 on Nov 10, 2010

My senior dog goes absolutely nuts for these. They have way more Glucosamine and MSM than most other treats, and at iHerb they're much cheaper than at the pet store. I've ordered all the flavors- he can't get enough. An easy and relative inexpensive way to give joint supplements- try them!

great joint supplement

Posted by Reviewer3020750 on May 25, 2009

neither of my dogs have joint problems, but I do give them a preventative daily. I had heard good things about this product, and since they were easy to feed, and Ark Naturals is such a trust worthy brand I decided to give them a try. My dogs love them, and I think they're working better than the previous supplement I was giving them. I still give them 500mg extra Ester-C, and 1000mg MSM, but the combination of those two w/ this product leaves me confident that we're doing all we can to prevent joint degeneration.

For dogs w/ arthritis...This is a MUST have

Posted by Reviewer1096212 on Jul 06, 2009

It makes a HUGE difference in my 12 1/2 yr old golden. Wheter he is sore from chasing the ball or swimming in the pool; we have one every night before bed... These make it all go away the next day. Consistency is the rule here.

Popular Treat with my GSD!

Posted by Reviewer3293450 on Jul 28, 2009

This has been a healthy and popular treat with my GSD who has food allergies. Highly recommended!

Fabulous

Posted by Reviewer1653517 on Mar 04, 2011

My dog, Juby, loves it...Will be part of her daily diet.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »