10% Off Orders Over $40!

Aroma Naturals, 100% Natural Soy Essential Oil Candle, Tranquility, Lavender, 8.8 oz (260 g)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer1531069 on Feb 15, 2013

Smells wonderful. Last longer than any regular candle. I will buy it again for sure.

Aroma Naturals, Soy Candles

Posted by Reviewer2461770 on Sep 08, 2011

I have bought all of the different fragrances of these candles except for the frankincense one and I absolutely love them all, excellent quality and lovely strength of fragrance, except the peppermint and eucalyptus was the only one that I didn't find strong enough in fragrance whilst burning. Lovely candles, great for gifts as well.

Really strong scent.

Posted by HildeK on Jun 22, 2012

It is nice, but for now it is placed in my drawer to scent my linen. I suspect that if I lit it, my whole house would smell of a lavender farm. Not a bad thing, but a bit much.

good

Posted by Reviewer3136996 on Jan 03, 2013

good

Very nice candles!

Posted by Reviewer2812867 on May 16, 2014

It smells just like lavender flower. I need to burn like 2-3 hours at a time for cleaner wax to remain in the container, but it's very nice. I even added my own lavender essential oil in the mid way through because the scent was not that strong as the beginning. I will buy again.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »