Very good moisturizer. Bad smell.

Posted by Reviewer2901286 on Jun 26, 2013

I love the formula and texture of this, but the scent isn't good (like rancid peach). Bottle is awful too but for 2$ you can not ask for more. I recommend it. In fact, I stand the smell because it gives good result.

Good moisturizer, but less amazing bottle

Posted by odereviews on Jun 18, 2013

This is a nice moisturizer with nice scent. Good ingredients. BUT the bottle is just horrible, you can't get the product out of the bottle without hitting it against your palm. Texture is too thick, and you can't squeeze the bottle at all. Price was fairly cheap, and this last for long (or forever, if you don't get the gel out of the bottle).

Not pleased

Posted by Reviewer1284478 on Aug 03, 2013

I wish I would have paid more attention and read reviews. It is a teeny tiny little bottle that barely holds a sample. It also makes my hands itch and my hands are not sensitve. Smell is not bad. Perhaps it smells rancid when it ages as some reviews stated.

Nice

Posted by Opossum on Mar 16, 2015

Common complaint - yes, it really smells bad. Somewhat like oranges, but as if they went bad or been medicated. But other than that it's a good lotion for such ridiculously low price and you stop noticing the smell as the time goes by! I use it as a face cream. It's very liquid but economic and it moisturizes well despite being lightweight. after two weeks of use I noticed that my hormonal acne is clearing up and skin looks more fresh. Many complained about the packaging and I have to say that is not that bad, lotion is very liquid so just shake it before using or store upside down and you won't have any problems getting it out of the bottle. Also, there were few complaints about getting allergic reaction. This is due to high dosage of vitamins, especially vit A and any product with such vitamin needs to be introduced gradually - first once every few days or even diluting with something else, then once every day until skin adjusts and you can use it twice a day without any problems. I have very sensitive skin and first it stung a little but now I can use it without any blushing or discomfort. After I finish this bottle, I will order their vit A lotion.

Lovely lotion!

Posted by Reviewer3126648 on Dec 09, 2013

I take this With me everywhere. I love it for my face, good ingredients, it makes my skin so smoth and moisturises well. Great under makeup. I often apply a few drops of facial oil to my skin first or mix it in the lotion. Have no problems getting the lotion out of the bottle, a little patience Works Wonders, storing the bottle lying down, or upside down also helps. I have used 2 bottles already and all the lotion, to the last drop glides out of this botttle with ease. Not like tubes of cream that has to be cut open when it near empty, to discover lot of cream left.

bad for very sensitive skin

Posted by 4781080127878255305 on Oct 07, 2013

my skin was red and burning after applying

Good quality

Posted by 4623162732894449505 on Oct 11, 2013

I think it's a really nice product... Like the smell... it smells like oranges however it's a really small bottle

pure vitamin!!

Posted by 5654363721378002505 on Oct 14, 2013

it really leaves your skin relieved, and it helps with tiny lines of expression.

Good product overall

Posted by 5722013870293167477 on Apr 16, 2014

The product is quite good. It's not a luxury mosturizer, but it does a good job. Very light, and penetrates the skin very quickly. to get the product out of the bottle, keep the recipient horizontally and shake it. Open it, keeping the bottle in the same position. I'll definitely try other Aorma naturals products.

merece la pena probarlo,sensacion de frescura

Posted by nicoleta on Jun 06, 2014

si tuviera un dosificator como el de tamaño grande le daba 5 estrellas,pero teniendo en cuenta el precio no me puedo quejar mucho,esta buenisimo ,con su olor a citrico fresco te entra ganas de comertelo