July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Aroma Naturals, The Amazing 30 Serum, 1 oz (30 g)

Very good moisturizer. Bad smell.

Posted by Reviewer2901286 on Jun 26, 2013

I love the formula and texture of this, but the scent isn't good (like rancid peach). Bottle is awful too but for 2$ you can not ask for more. I recommend it. In fact, I stand the smell because it gives good result.

Good moisturizer, but less amazing bottle

Posted by odereviews on Jun 18, 2013

This is a nice moisturizer with nice scent. Good ingredients. BUT the bottle is just horrible, you can't get the product out of the bottle without hitting it against your palm. Texture is too thick, and you can't squeeze the bottle at all. Price was fairly cheap, and this last for long (or forever, if you don't get the gel out of the bottle).

Not pleased

Posted by Reviewer1284478 on Aug 03, 2013

I wish I would have paid more attention and read reviews. It is a teeny tiny little bottle that barely holds a sample. It also makes my hands itch and my hands are not sensitve. Smell is not bad. Perhaps it smells rancid when it ages as some reviews stated.

Lovely lotion!

Posted by Reviewer3126648 on Dec 09, 2013

I take this With me everywhere. I love it for my face, good ingredients, it makes my skin so smoth and moisturises well. Great under makeup. I often apply a few drops of facial oil to my skin first or mix it in the lotion. Have no problems getting the lotion out of the bottle, a little patience Works Wonders, storing the bottle lying down, or upside down also helps. I have used 2 bottles already and all the lotion, to the last drop glides out of this botttle with ease. Not like tubes of cream that has to be cut open when it near empty, to discover lot of cream left.

bad for very sensitive skin

Posted by 4781080127878255305 on Oct 07, 2013

my skin was red and burning after applying