New To iHerb?

Aroma Naturals, Vitamin E Lotion, Amazing E, A & C, 1 oz (30 g)

4 out of 5 based on 72 reviews

Good moisturizer, but another less amazing bottle

Posted by odereviews on Jun 19, 2013

This is a nice moisturizer with nice scent. Good ingredients. BUT the bottle is just horrible, you can't get the product out of the bottle without hitting it against your palm. Texture is too thick, and you can't squeeze the bottle at all. Price was fairly cheap, and this last for long (or forever, if you don't get the gel out of the bottle).

Helped my stressed skin!

Posted by Reviewer2224337 on Sep 17, 2013

I like the product, its very gentle and moisterizing. My skin was ver stressed and full of blemishes, after few application of this cream, I felt the change. redness and irritation has disappeared as well as my face is soft, and moisterized. I have combination skin during summer and dry in winter. So I recommond this light and gentle cream for all skin type.

Couldn't get over the smell!

Posted by 5668344325038503219 on May 28, 2014

............It smells like someone threw up on a couch in the 70's and never cleaned it up. I put it on my hands because the smell was unbearable for my nose, it made them soft but that smell is awful and just not worth making myself and those around me nauseous.

Burns my face

Posted by Reviewer1530118 on Mar 28, 2014

The ingredient list is great, but this moisturiser creates a burning, stinging sensation on my face. No idea which ingredient is causing that. I don't have a particularly sensitive skin. But it seems other people haven't had this problem.

I did not like it at all

Posted by 5670961593836488102 on Apr 20, 2014

I did not like it at all It has an unpleasant smell