Love this soap!!

Posted by Reviewer1084877 on Jun 11, 2013

Chock full of delicious citrus blossom scent, it lends a wonderful welcome to me on each cold, dark, Vermont morning. The scent is uplifting and invigorating and also wonderful to use in the bathtub. Makes me feel like I'm on a vacation!

Smells amazing and wonderful for hair and body!

Posted by naturalorganic on Jan 10, 2014

I use this on both my hair and body. It is amazing for both. You just need a little pump for your whole hair, it's really long lasting! The smell is amazing and smells very fresh.

Excellent/Świetny

Posted by ilmarinen on Jun 16, 2013

You do not need a lot to wash the whole body, very efficient . Well cleanses and moisturizes the skin and hair. To wash your hair just a little bit (if you have short hair ), after washing the hair is moisturized nicely shiny and well arranged . Pleasant, gentle scent of citrus - a rather sweet orange, but does not stay long/ Nie potrzebujesz dużo aby umyć całe ciało, bardzo wydajny. Dobrze myje i nawilża skórę oraz włosy. Aby umyć włosy wystarczy odrobina (jesli masz krótkie włosy), po umyciu włosy są nawilżone, ładnie się błyszczą i dobrze układają. Przyjemny, delikatny zapach cytrusów - raczej słodki, pomarańczowy, jednak nie utrzymuje się długo

Sunny castille soap

Posted by 5045988151849143509 on Nov 03, 2013

This is a bit more moisturising castile soap than the dr Bronner version - also nowhere near as concentrated. It's got a lot of oils in it so it lathers up great. Doesn't dry out my skin and smells of fresh oranges! I love this.

Soap

Posted by Didokitty on Nov 27, 2013

A very nice soap with fresh orange scent. Soap often sticks in the dispenser's pump and clog the flow to the head. That is why I gave three stars to this product.

very nice

Posted by Reviewer1964882 on Sep 23, 2013

I use soaps with my children so I try to get soaps washed thoroughly and clean. This one met my expectation among many. It smells nice too. My children likes it and always want me to smell their hands after washing them.

Smell doesn't resemble "fresh"

Posted by pickier-than-thou on Dec 14, 2013

The bottle is a joke, the liquid jumps out so fast it goes everywhere, the pump clogs often... It's not a good deal overall.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1901186 on Nov 11, 2014

Smells incredibly good and its very moisturizing. Good for deep cleansing hair too.

Fresh Citrus Blossom

Posted by greenandclean on Jan 20, 2016

The consistency is a bit watery, but oh my god - the smell is DIVINE, the entire bathroom smells like citrus heaven after using it. The smell doesn't linger on your skin though, which in this case is a shame, but it's still nice. Like other castile soaps, it doesn't lather very much (why do people care so much about foam anyways?), but it leaves a squeaky clean feeling without drying your skin out. Runs out pretty quickly due to the watery consistency though, but for the awesome scent and the great price it's totally worth it.

Extremely wateryyyyy

Posted by Reviewer2541856 on Jul 09, 2014

I can`t believe how watery is this castile soap :(... I received it today, so I did not use it yet, so will update. P.S. Iherb.com I recieved my order after 33 days of waiting, do u thing that this is normal, couse I don`t live in the desert I live in EU!!!