Aroma Naturals, Soy Candles

Posted by Reviewer2461770 on Sep 08, 2011

I have bought all of the different fragrances of these candles except for the frankincense one and I absolutely love them all, excellent quality and lovely strength of fragrance, except the peppermint and eucalyptus was the only one that I didn't find strong enough in fragrance whilst burning. Lovely candles, great for gifts as well.

long burning

Posted by Reviewer1223026 on Feb 15, 2011

smells stronger in the box, but is lovely when burning also.

Scent notes perfect

Posted by 4832655143050472829 on Sep 06, 2013

I am in love with this candle, the smell- even when not burning, is so nice. i love the orange notes but it's not too orangy but just enough and i feel this helps me relax and also upbeat so makes me feel positive overall. I plan to stack up on this candle because i'm in love :)

Great brand

Posted by 5080583421586064956 on Apr 28, 2014

Great price for the quality of the aroma, this particular one is a little heavy on the orange scent side. The aroma does not fade.

Smells good

Posted by Reviewer3137441 on Feb 05, 2015

It smells good, but I wish the cedar smell was stronger.

Burns nicely

Posted by Reviewer2508001 on Oct 19, 2014

Burns evenly (I followed the instructions) and the fragrance is natural and pleasant. However it is not strong so don't expect the intensity of branded fragranced candles like Diptyque or Jo Malone!

Ok candle

Posted by Reviewer1123127 on Jan 30, 2013

Thought my sensitive nose would be fine with something natural, but turned out to be itchy too. Nice scent though, just too sensitive.

Okay

Posted by 5193787185664290227 on Jun 02, 2014

The smell is okay. Not great. It is very faint, wish it were a bit stronger. It's pricey for the quality.

Aroma Naturals, Clarity, Orange & Cedar 260 g

Posted by 2014-09-26 on Nov 05, 2014

The scent is not atttrative.