Aroma Naturals, Soy VegePure, Travel Candle, Peace Pearl, Orange, Clove & Cinnamon, 2.8 oz (79.38 g)

Reviews 4-star

Scent is lovely, wish it was a bit stronger

Posted by australia on Mar 16, 2013

Smells great, very fresh and clean. However, when I light it I can't smell any of the delicious cinnamon scent, I wish it was a bit stronger.

Nice

Posted by underfundig on Mar 07, 2013

When I first opened the can and smelled the unlit candle, the scent felt quite strong, so I was suprised by how vague the smell was when I lit the candle. I haven't used scented candles before, but even though I like the smell of this particular candle, I wish the smell was a tiny bit stronger. But it seems like the smell got a bit stronger after I have gotten about half way through the candle.

Very strong for an organic candle

Posted by 4900806683816991593 on Dec 03, 2012

Smells very good and I love the strong cinnamon scent