Scent is lovely, wish it was a bit stronger

Posted by australia on Mar 16, 2013

Smells great, very fresh and clean. However, when I light it I can't smell any of the delicious cinnamon scent, I wish it was a bit stronger.

Nice

Posted by underfundig on Mar 07, 2013

When I first opened the can and smelled the unlit candle, the scent felt quite strong, so I was suprised by how vague the smell was when I lit the candle. I haven't used scented candles before, but even though I like the smell of this particular candle, I wish the smell was a tiny bit stronger. But it seems like the smell got a bit stronger after I have gotten about half way through the candle.

Very strong for an organic candle

Posted by 4900806683816991593 on Dec 03, 2012

Smells very good and I love the strong cinnamon scent

warm and sweet scent

Posted by Reviewer1068137 on Nov 28, 2014

As most of reviews said, cinnamon scent is weak but smells very good and reasonable price. I prefer to open the lid than light the candle.

Glad I bought it!

Posted by 5201717656469489924 on Dec 01, 2016

I was hesitant to buy a candle that I hadn't smelled before, but it smells lovely! I was hoping for an orange/ clove pomander ball scent, but the orange scent was overpowering, making the clove and cinnamon undetectable. This would be a great summer citrus sent. I got it for Thanksgiving, to put in the downstairs half bath for our guests. The scent of the candle carries well without even lighting it. Many scented products give me strong headaches, so I look instead for products with pure essential oils. Not only did this candle smell great, but it did not effect me or anyone with allergies or chemical sensitivities. I can't account to burn time since I haven't depleted it yet, but I'd say it's burned about 18 hours so far. I bet it'll hit 25 hours. Like I said though, it's in the half bath, where it's virtually undisturbed by ac/heat vents.