I dare to use for body.I think if using for face is too dry.

Posted by 5457976750347463306 on Feb 22, 2016

I dare to use for body.I think if using for face is too dry.

Packaging is a BIG turnoff

Posted by MiaBearwood on Sep 10, 2015

The actual product lotion inside the bottle - Fine. But good luck with getting that lotion out of the bottle. No it does not just run out quickly, when you turn the bottle upside down. Oh no, you have to stick a q-tip in there and scoop it out everytime. I simply do not have the time for that.

Good

Posted by 4677984822853606848 on Aug 21, 2015

A felt a sensation of little burning on my face, but it didn`t show any redness, overall I think is good but it`s not hydriting so it takes some hydratation over.

Good!

Posted by 4669250585867863016 on Jul 07, 2015

It's very good. I like it!

Un horror

Posted by rocioes on Jun 09, 2015

Se me estropeó en seguida y olía muy mal

Didn't do it for me

Posted by beautyandtheboots on May 02, 2015

Unfortunately my hunt for a great vitamin C cream continues. This Aroma Naturals one was kind of burning to the skin (not long lasting but still). Personally I just didn't see any results from using it. UPDATE: Still no great results and I won't put it on my face due to the burning feeling however I have discovered it is a nice hand cream. Quickly absorbed and no oily residue.

Perfect lotion!!!

Posted by 4736536765520744218 on Apr 17, 2015

At first use may tingle your skin. Very light Vitaminized formula makes skin look perfect and healthy. Good quality for this price. Will order again.

Nice

Posted by Opossum on Mar 16, 2015

Common complaint - yes, it really smells bad. Somewhat like oranges, but as if they went bad or been medicated. But other than that it's a good lotion for such ridiculously low price and you stop noticing the smell as the time goes by! I use it as a face cream. It's very liquid but economic and it moisturizes well despite being lightweight. after two weeks of use I noticed that my hormonal acne is clearing up and skin looks more fresh. Many complained about the packaging and I have to say that is not that bad, lotion is very liquid so just shake it before using or store upside down and you won't have any problems getting it out of the bottle. Also, there were few complaints about getting allergic reaction. This is due to high dosage of vitamins, especially vit A and any product with such vitamin needs to be introduced gradually - first once every few days or even diluting with something else, then once every day until skin adjusts and you can use it twice a day without any problems. I have very sensitive skin and first it stung a little but now I can use it without any blushing or discomfort. After I finish this bottle, I will order their vit A lotion.

vitamin c lotion

Posted by Reviewer2445419 on Mar 12, 2015

excellent product

Huele raro

Posted by 5729894909415643135 on Jan 20, 2015

Me gusta la textura y como deja la piel, huele un poco raro cuando te lo pones, pero el olor desaparece enseguida