お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Aroma Naturals, Vitamin C Lotion, Amazing C, A & E, 1 oz (30 g)

Very good moisturizer. Bad smell.

Posted by Reviewer2901286 on Jun 26, 2013

I love the formula and texture of this, but the scent isn't good (like rancid peach). Bottle is awful too but for 2$ you can not ask for more. I recommend it. In fact, I stand the smell because it gives good result.

Good moisturizer, but less amazing bottle

Posted by odereviews on Jun 18, 2013

This is a nice moisturizer with nice scent. Good ingredients. BUT the bottle is just horrible, you can't get the product out of the bottle without hitting it against your palm. Texture is too thick, and you can't squeeze the bottle at all. Price was fairly cheap, and this last for long (or forever, if you don't get the gel out of the bottle).

Not pleased

Posted by Reviewer1284478 on Aug 03, 2013

I wish I would have paid more attention and read reviews. It is a teeny tiny little bottle that barely holds a sample. It also makes my hands itch and my hands are not sensitve. Smell is not bad. Perhaps it smells rancid when it ages as some reviews stated.

Lovely lotion!

Posted by Reviewer3126648 on Dec 09, 2013

I take this With me everywhere. I love it for my face, good ingredients, it makes my skin so smoth and moisturises well. Great under makeup. I often apply a few drops of facial oil to my skin first or mix it in the lotion. Have no problems getting the lotion out of the bottle, a little patience Works Wonders, storing the bottle lying down, or upside down also helps. I have used 2 bottles already and all the lotion, to the last drop glides out of this botttle with ease. Not like tubes of cream that has to be cut open when it near empty, to discover lot of cream left.

Nice

Posted by Opossum on Mar 16, 2015

Common complaint - yes, it really smells bad. Somewhat like oranges, but as if they went bad or been medicated. But other than that it's a good lotion for such ridiculously low price and you stop noticing the smell as the time goes by! I use it as a face cream. It's very liquid but economic and it moisturizes well despite being lightweight. after two weeks of use I noticed that my hormonal acne is clearing up and skin looks more fresh. Many complained about the packaging and I have to say that is not that bad, lotion is very liquid so just shake it before using or store upside down and you won't have any problems getting it out of the bottle. Also, there were few complaints about getting allergic reaction. This is due to high dosage of vitamins, especially vit A and any product with such vitamin needs to be introduced gradually - first once every few days or even diluting with something else, then once every day until skin adjusts and you can use it twice a day without any problems. I have very sensitive skin and first it stung a little but now I can use it without any blushing or discomfort. After I finish this bottle, I will order their vit A lotion.