Arrowhead Mills, Crunchy Organic Peanut Butter, 26 oz (737 g) (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 4-star

Arrowhead Mills Peanut Butter

Posted by Reviewer2296598 on Aug 19, 2011

I ordered five large jars of my favorite peanut butter, Arrowhead Mills Organic Crunchy. My order arrived within a reasonable amount of time, but one of the jars of peanut butter was broken during shipment. I reported the damaged shipment to customer service and was promised a credit for the broken jar. I haven't received my credit card statement including this order; hopefully it will include my promised credit. Everything else regarding this transaction has been such that I could recommend iHerb.com to a friend or relative.

Tastes good

Posted by RutLervik on Oct 18, 2011

but is very oily and not so crunchy. And I think it could do with a touch of salt.