Arrowhead Mills Organic Barley Flour is a GREAT Product!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 17, 2015

Appreciate that this all natural whole grain is naturally nutritious and USDA Organic. This easily digestible wheat free grain, when milled into flour, is ideal for flatbreads or porridge due to its lower gluten content.

waffles, yum

Posted by Reviewer1283737 on Feb 22, 2015

I make waffles with 3/4 or 2/3 barley and the rest tapioca flour. It's very delicious. This is quite nice flour. Delicious.

I use this instead of whole wheat flour

Posted by 4676655819165275859 on Sep 20, 2014

Barley flour is not the go-to flour for most people - but it is for me! I accidentally discovered it one day, thinking I had gotten whole wheat flour. Nice surprise - it is much lighter than whole wheat in my baking recipes, and yet it is a whole grain flour. No more whole wheat pastries that feel like a brick!

perfect

Posted by 5046955960478569606 on Nov 11, 2013

This barley is perfect, we are making Bazeen out of it. Bazeen is a traditional dish in Libya.

very good

Posted by Reviewer2259021 on Dec 18, 2011

I love it.

Healthy Whole Grain

Posted by Reviewer2526088 on Oct 29, 2011

Different grains have different nutrients so its good to eat a variety. Barley flour is good in baked goods - Barley biscuits, for example, are delicious. Glad it's organic and whole grain

Barley Flour

Posted by Reviewer2397249 on Sep 28, 2011

I am enjoying this product often. Makes great pancakes, and is si easy to digest. Thank you for making it available

Bread Recipe

Posted by Reviewer1643871 on Jul 15, 2010

Great flour. Used this in a whole grain bread recipe that I was trying. I was unable to find it in my local markets. Ordering was easy and shipping was prompt.

blueberry waffles

Posted by Reviewer2047332 on Apr 27, 2010

Have used it to make blueberry waffles. Repeatedly. Mmmmmm..... And has a pretty low glycemic index for diabetics too. A lower GI than wheat flour. Positive Points: 1. Has a relatively low glycemic index 2. Is organic, healthy & nutritious 3. Tastes good 4. I can make blueberry waffles from it A product needs no more benefits to be endorsed by me!

Organic Barley