Delicious Gluten Free Pancakes

Posted by FogBytheSea on Jul 15, 2014

This is a delicious gluten free pancake. What I like best about this mix is that you add your own sweetener to the batter. Adding honey gives them such a great flavor. This mix does have corn flour in the mix which gives the pancakes a grittier texture than regular pancakes. They taste great but come out denser and not as fluffy as other brands.

Can't review--not yet used

Posted by 4736829291301494989 on Jan 08, 2014

Not yet used.

Don't know how this will bake yet....

Posted by 4782523585447708331 on Apr 15, 2014

But I've used a different AM all-purpose baking mix and loved it.

Very good

Posted by 5345746441115758497 on May 26, 2014

Useful in so many ways. I coat chicken in it before I panfry the cutlets in olive or coconut oil and they come out amazing. I made buckwheat pancakes, oatmeal cookies and so much more. Love this stuff!

Delicious and easy GF Pancakes

Posted by Reviewer1540770 on Oct 28, 2014

This GF pancake mix is perfect: - No plastic in the packaging (the brand I was using before was in a plastic bottle). - The mix is easy to use and lumps free. - I mix the fresh & liquid ingredients ( coconut milk & Oil + honey + egg) and fill a silicone bottle. - My 4 years old daughter cook them and have great fun. - We use a pancake pan which make 6 baby pancakes ( 5 cm / 1 inch diam). - It's fast, easy and mess free. - My daughter is Gluten sensitive + I don't want her to have dairy or to eat sugar. So we are mostly fruit and vegetable eaters. She don't eat sugar except from fruits. The honey added to the pancake make them sweet enough to eat even without Marple sirup. - I don't cook anymore very elaborate dishes as we eat raw and juice a lot. I like the pancake mix because it's for my daughter a fun way to discover ( very basic) cooking. - In baby size, the time she fill the 7 holes the first one is almost cooked so she don't have to wait ( her level of patience is not the highest yet) so it's very rewarding because she can flip them without my help ( she learn to do it the second time after she witness me and some advices). It make her very proud of what she achieve because the shape is cute ( thanks to the pan) and they taste so nice ( thanks to the mix). She also know I don't want her to have junk food ( the older I become what is not junk food shrink dramatically especially because of her) so despite there is so many forbidden ingredients in her diet those ones are OK as far as she doesn't eat them daily. I don't have any Gluten sensitivity and I do like break but I don't have anymore time to bake bread and I never try GF bread. Outrider the home there is non GF products everywhere and I don't want her to be frustrated for not been able to enjoy them. In fact I use the GF pancake mix to prevent frustration. teach her to be careful with fire and hot pan, have fun cooking...and been responsible: She eat the pancake only at the end of her breakfast when she is almost not hungry anymore. It's a very educational treat for her. She monitor the stock and make sure we never run out. The delivery of the Iherb order for them is always a great joy. I'm so glad they ship worldwide.

Excellent Flavor and Good Mixture

Posted by Reviewer2471600 on Feb 18, 2016

I buy this because it has a legitimate certifying agency that can be contacted and questioned about their certifying process. I have switched from buying baking products from others to buying almost exclusively from Arrowhead Mills. Pancakes made from this mix are light, fluffy and flavorful. I like the cinnamon mixed in with the flours.

it tastes great!

Posted by Reviewer3355017 on Feb 04, 2011

Organic, gluten-free and still delicious.

Delicious!

Posted by Reviewer1991512 on Apr 20, 2011

I've recently started ordering this product to add to my limited gluten-free breakfast menu. I like very thin pancakes, and this mix couldn't be easier. Just add eggs (I like a very eggy batter, so I get my scrambled eggs in at the same time!), a bit of melted coconut oil, and water to the desired consistency and they are perfect. I also like to add blueberries or strawberries for added nutrition and taste. Once each pancake is finished cooking, I spread manuka honey over it. Yum!

highly popular in our household

Posted by bbchris on May 06, 2012

The children LOVE these pancakes, it mixes really easily (no lumps) and cooks really easily, it's been a quick breakfast in this household. I've just ordered some more from iHerb.

my favorite gluten free pancakes

Posted by 4805005606194499539 on Nov 19, 2013

Very easy and quickly made. So goood!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »