• Customer Ratings

I wish the company could tell me where they were grown...

Posted by Reviewer1575024 on Feb 15, 2012

yummy, but I wish I knew where the ingredients came from. Since elevated radiation has been detected in many places around the United States, I would really like to know where the raw ingredients come from. I wrote to the company and they only told me that the ingredients are "safe" and "sometimes grown in places outside of the US," but that really tells me nothing. We didnt eat it because the company gave me such a poor response. I wish iherb would help to look into such things.....

Expire date of this product is very short

Posted by 4856610648668428755 on Jan 01, 2015

Expiry date (Jan 05,2015) of this product haven't enough one month from the date of order. Please consider your customer how to finish to use all this product at the short time. So, please send the product which have long expiry date to your customer.

Bags were open and spilled all over the box

Posted by 4917024360461496780 on Dec 01, 2014

Packaging needs to be better with the bags as they are very thin and don't hold up well with shipping. I lost 2 bags like this.

Posted by 5312976446435465920 on Nov 21, 2014

when I received from DHL I found the goods was damaged.