• Customer Ratings

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3256329 on Jan 30, 2014

The price is great and the product is fresh. I had trouble finding this product in stores without the exp. date being close to up. Great product for protein and can be used for many recipes besides wonderful soup.

Don't let the color fool you

Posted by 4731065131344811282 on Nov 12, 2013

The first time I bought the Arrowhead Mills organic green lentils I thought they were a little pricey for plain old everyday brown lentils. I contacted Arrowhead before I even tried them. They were kind enough to clue me in to the reality of there being way more than the four types of lentils I was familiar with. These "green" lentils are lovely. Rather meaty and they don't cook to mush like everyday brown lentils. I've perfected a marvelous mujedra and if you check out YouTube => Tofu Guru => Idiot Proof Lentils, you won't be disappointed. I would certainly buy these again and again.

Good Product

Posted by CindyW on Jun 25, 2013

I'm satisfied with this product. Very tasty.

love these lentils!

Posted by 4638486190424339948 on May 10, 2013

These are SO easy to cook and throw into curries for extra protein and fiber. I cook them in my rice cooker for about 30 mins and keep them stored in the fridge. You don't need to soak or wash them, just cook 'em!

세계 5대 건강식품 중 하나

Posted by 5130858484332032099 on May 04, 2013

그러니 먹어봐야죠. 카레를 해도 좋고 수프를 끓여도 좋지만, 밥에 넣어 먹는게 가장 간편하죠. 미리 안 담궈놔도 작아서 잘 익어요. 맛도 강하지 않아서 좋고요.

Arrowhead products green lentils

Posted by Reviewer2754386 on Dec 15, 2012

Excellent

Great tasting and good value.

Posted by Reviewer2963354 on Oct 21, 2012

These lentils are just great, nothing more to say. Just don't boil them to hard, or else they go all porridge. Bring to boil and simmer.

Quality Green Lentils from A Quality Company

Posted by wholefoods on Aug 15, 2012

I bought these to add some protein and iron to my diet. This is a no-frills product. There isn't that anything exciting about a bag of green lentils. I did enjoy cooking these with rice and using spices such as curry. Arrowhead Mills generally has high quality products, and this was no exception. If I'm going to make lentil dishes in the future, I would be happy to order this product again.

good

Posted by Reviewer1023123 on Jul 25, 2012

Reasonable price.Good flavor.No complaints

Yum yum gimme sum

Posted by cmassaad on Jun 25, 2012

This stuff is delicious. I'm eating some right now as we speak. Here's the deal, you gotta make with some curry. Add some organic curry powder, some chives, some garlic, some tomatoes, some hot peppers, some parsley, some olive and then enough water just so that it is a little creamy. Cook for a half hour, let it sit over night. Booooyah, good stuff.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »