Mmmm...

Posted by 5554200031933261951 on Oct 11, 2013

I love this creamy, organic peanut butter. Great taste.

OOOO!

Posted by Fantasy on Oct 05, 2013

I LOVE this peanut butter. It's very smooth and creamy and yummy!

Mixed thoughts

Posted by 5471593555204295832 on Apr 18, 2013

My husband loves this peanut butter. I think it's a bit too runny and it could be thicker like a previous brand I've tried (that didn't have an artificial thickener either).

Syrupy Mess

Posted by Reviewer2009767 on Mar 31, 2013

This peanut butter used to be great. But it appears that they have altered the recipe. The last 2 bottles I've bought are not "peanut butter" but "peanut syrup." It is a watered down mess. That being said, the price is very inexpensive. So I guess you get what you pay for. I'll probably throw mine out because it can't be used as a "butter" in recipes.

I can`t enjoy it.

Posted by 5572031511321997524 on Mar 19, 2013

Because I`m still waiting the delivery. Almost 3 weeks past. Not possible to track =(

Normal butter.

Posted by 4906872613848574448 on Jan 17, 2013

Great glass package. But I do not like that it has no taste. You need to ad a flavor to it to consume...

great

Posted by Reviewer2608316 on Jul 14, 2012

Great flavor.

Good peanut butter

Posted by 4841858334864032374 on Jul 08, 2012

This was more creamy than I had imagined. Good, but I didn't taste the skin of the nut and I thought I would.

About delivery of peanut butter

Posted by 5029128335284263432 on Jul 02, 2012

Classical, gentle knitting taste! When receiving a parcel the box was with a fat spot. Thought the glass jar broke during time to delivery. It appeared the cover is a little rumpled, through it oil (palm) in small amounts proceeded. Opened, washed to bank, everything is normal )

Really Good Peanut Butter

Posted by Reviewer3020809 on Mar 21, 2012

I don't know why or what makes this PB so good. We always buy organic PB. This one tastes different and better, is even a lighter color than most PB. In what way does it taste different, well, I don't know how to describe that. Not really more peanuty. Smooth. Maybe it's just the batch of peanuts used this time around that are extra good.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »