Love it.

Posted by Reviewer1417933 on May 28, 2011

This is my favorite peanut butter as it is delicious and has nothing in it but organic peanuts!

so so

Posted by Reviewer2069550 on Oct 28, 2011

not as delicious as I expected

I can`t enjoy it.

Posted by 5572031511321997524 on Mar 19, 2013

Because I`m still waiting the delivery. Almost 3 weeks past. Not possible to track =(

Nice and Smooth

Posted by Reviewer1469111 on Mar 01, 2012

For those without the desire to chew their peanut butter, this is a good choice. Smooth and creamy without anything added. The size of the jar is also highly recommended for serious peanut butter eaters...I go through one every two weeks. Finally, the natural oil separation is minimal in this batch making for easy from-package-to-spoon transfer. All around a great pb.

Mmmm...

Posted by 5554200031933261951 on Oct 11, 2013

I love this creamy, organic peanut butter. Great taste.

OOOO!

Posted by Fantasy on Oct 05, 2013

I LOVE this peanut butter. It's very smooth and creamy and yummy!

About delivery of peanut butter

Posted by 5029128335284263432 on Jul 02, 2012

Classical, gentle knitting taste! When receiving a parcel the box was with a fat spot. Thought the glass jar broke during time to delivery. It appeared the cover is a little rumpled, through it oil (palm) in small amounts proceeded. Opened, washed to bank, everything is normal )

5/5

Posted by Reviewer1988481 on Oct 24, 2011

Fantastic! Organically grown Valencia peanuts make this the best peanut butter I've ever had. I appreciate that there are no added ingredients, not even salt, and that the jar is glass instead of plastic.

best so far

Posted by Reviewer2434079 on Jul 04, 2011

This is really good peanut butter, very peanutty. I keep it in the fridge, after I've stirred it up, and it stays that way in the fridge so I don't need to stir it each time I get some out. And it stays at a spreading consistency. Very happy!

great