Arrowhead Mills, Organic Puffed Kamut Cereal, 6 oz (170 g)

Very Good

Posted by healthifulbalance on Oct 17, 2011

I'm very happy with this product! I love the taste and the nutrition stats are great to! Love adding this to yogurt, oatmeal and sometimes I'll eat it out of the bag..because its just that good!

Great replacement for kids cereals

Posted by Silverfern7 on Dec 09, 2013

My daughter loves her new cereal, which I mix with other puffed cereals from this brand a teaspoon of honey. This is sooo healthy! I've reordered it three times since my first purchase.

great texture

Posted by 4912426151769255136 on Jan 05, 2014

I love these puffs! They have a great roasted flavor and a light a bit crispy texture. Perfect in yoghurt or milk for breakfast, or just eat them as they are as snacks. Perfect if you want something lighter than regular cereals or muesli!

Excellent choice for diabetics

Posted by 5744065589083467688 on Jan 10, 2014

I first found Kamut cereal at a Big Lot store. Then they didn't have any so I decided to go online and see what I could find. Ordered it - the rest is history. Thank you.

love it

Posted by 5172755438655958992 on Jan 24, 2014

love this cereal and can't get enough of it. I mix some with my yogurt or just eat it alone.