Yum!

Posted by Reviewer1056148 on Apr 07, 2009

Gluten free and a great alternative.

Rice Cereal

Posted by Reviewer1468441 on Feb 21, 2009

This cereal is really good, not to mention healthy because it's whole grain. Eating it plain isn't the most exciting thing, but I love it with almond milk, dates, and bananas early in the morning.

Perfect for gluten free eating :-)

Posted by Reviewer2742298 on Feb 10, 2009

I love this puffed rice and was so glad to find it here on my favorite herb/vitamin site! I put it together with Rice Chex and make various kinds of snacks by adding seasonings and shaking it altogether. It takes the place of chips, crackers and such and because it's gluten free my body loves it! Thanks iHerb once again!!

Great Value!

Posted by Reviewer1426910 on Jan 23, 2009

A great cereal alternative without sugar, wheat, gluten, etc. A good value and healthy too.

Fat Free!

Posted by Reviewer1198861 on Jan 05, 2009

This cereal has become my favorite comfort food.

Evelyn

Posted by Reviewer1116196 on Nov 19, 2008

My package came within two days and was excellent in quality! I will definitely use iHerb.com again.

Patrick and Catherine McNally

Posted by Reviewer3060983 on Nov 01, 2008

The Arrowhead Mills puffed rice cereal arrived in good condition and within 5 days of ordering. We are very please with your service. Thank you, Patrick and Catherine McNally

Whole Grain Puffed Rice Cereal,

Posted by Reviewer1586407 on Oct 24, 2008

I could no longer find Puffed Rice Cereal in a store near me, so I looked on the internet and found your Arrowhead Mills Product Puffed Rice Cereal. It is very good and I have eaten this cereal my whole life and I now am 66 years old and still love it. Thank you. Pam

good quality, low price

Posted by Reviewer1043200 on Oct 09, 2008

Like so many other Arrowhead Mills products, this is reasonably priced and high quality. Everyone in my family likes it; for breakfast, snacks, or on the go. My toddler loves it!

good

Posted by Reviewer2468892 on Aug 29, 2008

exelent food