Very Satisfied

Posted by Reviewer3025217 on Dec 01, 2011

79yr. F. Bowel problems over many years. Started Arthur Andrew Medical Devigest ADS three weeks ago and would recommend it. Almost back to normal. Also started same time A A Medical Syntol AMD. Great stuff Claire Kiwi Land

It works!

Posted by Reviewer1460935 on Dec 12, 2011

This stuff works. I can feel it. I can eat bread and other complicated more "junk" foods with no pain and no heartburn. I will probably order again to see if this good news mantains for a while.

Devigest ADS, advanced

Posted by Reviewer1450050 on Apr 22, 2011

This product seems to aid in the ability to eat dairy and Gluten products. Without it I have digestive trouble. I am not using it on a regular basis, but when there is something I REALLY want to have, and haven't had it in several years.... I will then use the product and find it helpful.

Good supplement

Posted by adechamplain on Jun 19, 2015

I use this at night just before bed because when you are healing your gut much of the stored toxins are released at night and so gluten and other such allergens I cannot eat are released in circulation and can irritate your gut and cause inflammation. I'm currently taking one before bed but feel that two wouldn't be too much.

Great Digestive Enzymes

Posted by 4749289168276890277 on Mar 30, 2014

I feel great when I take these enzymes with my meals. Also I have a friend who has been taking them for many years and she thinks they are the BEST!

disappointed

Posted by Reviewer1369979 on Dec 11, 2011

Definately not the best digestive enzyme I've had .. disappointed :(

good product

Posted by Reviewer2791975 on Mar 15, 2012

have with main meal and seems to help with digestion. will buy again

Devigest