NO ENTERIC COATING AND NO ADDED MINERALS**

Posted by nutranut on Jun 02, 2013

Initially, I used SerraGold, but it has a mineral blend with it. The manufacturer of SerraGold doesn't tell you what minerals are in the blend or in what amounts, just that the minerals are added to prevent destruction of the enzyme in the stomach and to alleviate the need for an enteric coating. If you take any other supplements or a multivitamin/mineral it would definitely be useful to know what minerals are in this product. Also, there was definitely an aftertaste and my perspiration developed a peculiar odor. I love serrapeptase and Serretia is a great product. This is one product I would always include in my regimen. It helps to prevent blood clots and keeps the circulation moving smoother. Also it works on scar tissue and any other "dead" material in the body. I have a scar on my arm from a cyst removal a few years ago. There were lumps of scar tissue on either side of the incision mark. This is almost completely flat after about 5 weeks of taking serrapeptase. I know it also works inside the body too. I have noticed much more flexibility in my neck and back. If you take coumadin or any other blood thinner, you should talk to your doctor before taking this supplement. The main drawback to this brand is the cost. It is more expensive than SerraGold, but has no unknown ingredients in it. It digests and absorbs well.

Works well

Posted by Reviewer3239755 on Apr 09, 2012

I use this for respiratory purposes and it does help with sinus issues, lung issues. I wish the price was better. I believe it is helpful in reducing exercise induced pain too. There is published research on serrapeptase, which I encourage people to read. I use one capsule away from food.

Helped me with my Crohn's

Posted by 5282842376029732419 on May 23, 2012

My Husband did a lot of research while I was recently going through a bad flare up with Crohn's and ulcerative colitis. Since taking Serretia, my Crohn's has settled. Unfortunately it has not calmed the ulcerative colitis but I am so excited I don't have to worry about the Crohn's. The Serretia helped the inflammation that was plaguing my intestines from the Crohn's. Great product!

Not much help for gout

Posted by NatureHeals on Oct 18, 2012

Tried to use it as an anti-inflammatory remedy during a gout attack however it proved to be fairly inefficient comparing to a prescription NSAID. On the other hand I suggested it to a colleague as a pain relief for a heap joint arthritis and it worked just great. So I guess it's helpful but not for every case.

excellent blood thinner

Posted by 5219788476217161666 on Feb 11, 2014

I use this in conjunction with Nantokkaise to replace my chemical med's: Plavix a asprin,my doc wasn't too happy at first but the results for me are excellent, I barely ever have my limbs go numb on me,keeping in mind I do have a very healthy food diet, 80%raw & lots of dark green vegetable with my meals or smoothies, will keep buying this product

would buy again

Posted by 4694064749721744211 on Mar 20, 2014

high quality

my hearh needs "good" blood

Posted by 4770467214609639823 on Apr 24, 2014

Serrapepeptase really helps me!!

Potent product with minimal fillers

Posted by Reviewer2140768 on Nov 18, 2014

Product appears to have helped with recovery from strained muscles. From my observation it does in fact reduce 'dead' or dysfunctional tissue as claimed on many websites. I have noticed an improvement to skin with solar keratosis and some other skin blemishes fading - this has not happened before for me when using other nutritional products, or when I was using a cheaper serrapeptase product with a much lower advertised potency. Over time while using this product, as well as focussing on good nutrition, I believe it may be possible to achieve a degree of 'renewal' of the physical body.

Seems to work

Posted by 4990023730774113856 on Nov 24, 2014

I have sinus issues and this product seems to help minimize the problem. Expensive but worth it. High quality. Will buy again.

serapeptase let down

Posted by 5742371618631612623 on Dec 11, 2015

It did nothing for my scars. If it is effective, then one will probably have to take for months to have any effect///

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »