10% Off Orders Over $40!

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Serretia, pure Serrapeptase.

Posted by 5117621718608853364 on May 24, 2012

I cannot rate this product highly enough, I truly cannot. After taking the capsules for about three weeks my right knee pain has been reduced by approximately 70%. I can walk without a limp again and getting out of bed and standing up first thing in the morning is no longer a nightmare. Thank you so much for providing such quality alternative treatments and for your excellent sale service.

GREAT ABSORPTION, NO ENTERIC COATING

Posted by nutranut on Jun 02, 2013

Initially, I used SerraGold, but it has a mineral blend with it. The manufacturer of SerraGold doesn't tell you what minerals are in the blend or in what amounts, just that the minerals are added to prevent destruction of the enzyme in the stomach and to alleviate the need for an enteric coating. If you take any other supplements or a multivitamin/mineral it would definitely be useful to know what minerals are in this product. Also, there was definitely an aftertaste and my perspiration developed a peculiar odor. I love serrapeptase and Serretia is a great product. This is one product I would always include in my regimen. It helps to prevent blood clots and keeps the circulation moving smoother. Also it works on scar tissue and any other "dead" material in the body. I have a scar on my arm from a cyst removal a few years ago. There were lumps of scar tissue on either side of the incision mark. This is almost completely flat after about 5 weeks of taking serrapeptase. I know it also works inside the body too. I have noticed much more flexibility in my neck and back. If you take coumadin or any other blood thinner, you should not take this supplement. The main drawback to this brand is the cost. It is more expensive than SerraGold, but has no unknown ingredients in it. It digests and absorbs well.

arthur andrew medical, serretia, pure

Posted by Reviewer2883240 on Mar 01, 2012

Will buy again.Seems to be reliable product. Pain in my back is gone. Hardly no stiff joints in my hands. Has helped my sinuses. Been taking since last fall mainly for plaque in my artieries.Been taking 4 to 6 a day.Take on empty stomach 8oz. of water. One hour after eating with at least 8oz.water. Seems I get the best results. Has helped in every way.

help keep my blood flowing

Posted by 5219788476217161666 on Jan 13, 2014

the moment I stopped taking this my arms & legs falls asleep-cramping, this is a good product, I use this instead of taking asprin or blood thinners, in conjunction with nattokaise

Benefits of Serrapeptase

Posted by Reviewer2063966 on Jun 24, 2012

This is my second bottle of Serretie, pure Serrapeptase so not sure as yet the benefits, but my friend had been taking them prior to me and reported a 70% reduction of pain in one of her knees, which should have had surgery on it, consequently I expect benefits, I feel as though arthritic pain has reduced somewhat.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »