Got rid of the candida

Posted by Reviewer2884074 on Jul 24, 2010

I love this product, it has improved my eliminations and I no longer have a metalic taste in my mouth due to candida overgrowth. I will continue to buy this product as I know that microflora and probiotics are key to a healthy digestive tract. Thank you for the relief and improved health! B.H. Citrus Heights Ca.

Probiotics

Posted by Reviewer2719099 on Jan 23, 2011

I have tried every brand of probiotics and this is the only one that works for me. I will use this brand only and will continue to order even though its expensive.

Feeling Great

Posted by Reviewer3025217 on Dec 01, 2011

After three weeks I have much improved energy levels Great for a 79yr.old. Happy with it. Very pleased with iherb selection and service.

Great product!!

Posted by Reviewer2900499 on Aug 31, 2012

I love this stuff! It wipes out yeast infections quickly.

Top quality pre and pro biotic

Posted by Reviewer1646505 on Oct 10, 2011

This product is great. I love it. Comes highly recommended by my naturopath too.

The Jury is Still Out

Posted by SherryB on Aug 19, 2012

I took this product for a year under the "rx" of a doctor for candida. They seemed to really believe in the product and truly acted like it was the only product that would successfully cure candida. Not for me. While I was taking it, I found it at IHerb. About the same cost, but I saved lots on the shipping. I found that there was not information on the web about the product. Seems like a sound product, but it is costly so weigh your options. All of us have unique health issues and this might be worth a try for others.

Syntol

Posted by 5432694450504814229 on Jan 30, 2013

Works very well for helping you to defeat candida overgrowth. Used with other products and a carbohydrate/yeast limiting diet.

fighting candida

Posted by 5219788476217161666 on Jul 10, 2013

this product has helped me not suffer from major candida flare ups, I can eat my daily papaya & not suffer! I take 3 pills in the morning before anything else, feel almost human...:)

doesn't work for candida

Posted by Reviewer1906918 on Dec 16, 2013

I have a systemic candida overgrowth. I've been using this product for 3 months already and haven't noticed any effect yet. My child has intestinal candidiasis and he also didn't benefit from the product.

Excellent probiotic supplement

Posted by MrJellybean on Jun 27, 2012

Good ingredients with a high quality delivery method of delivery plus it comes with beneficial digestive enzymes and prebiotics.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »