Arthur Andrew Medical, Syntol AMD, Advanced Microflora Delivery, 500 mg, 360 Capsules

Not the Cure All for Me

Posted by SherryB on Aug 20, 2012

A doctor recommended or sort of "rx'd" this product for me out of their stock and told me this was the only product these days that would cure candida. After a year for me, it did not (with strict diet). I turned to Iherb when I found that they sold the product for cheaper. Seems like a sound probiotic, but each of us is different and we may have underlying issues such as my Lyme's disease that can cause healing problems. Try it, but don't believe it is the only way to go. Candida is a weird, weird deal.

Potent

Posted by Reviewer1207155 on Dec 18, 2010

I use this along with other supps. This can easily stand alone, but I stack all my supps. In addtion, I also stack with with addtional serrapeptase - look it up. Good stuff.

Syntol

Posted by Reviewer2719099 on Feb 04, 2011

This is the only supplement that has helped me overcome a yeast infection,i tried all brands and amounts of probiotics, only thing that worked for me. Try it, i believe it will work for anyone.

a reliable probiotic

Posted by Reviewer1908617 on Nov 04, 2013

We have tried a number of probiotic formulas and this one seems to work best for us.

Syntol