Artisana, 100% Organic Raw Almond Butter, 16 oz (454 g)

Reviews 5-star

Excellent product, great tasting butter!

Posted by Reviewer1899394 From Norway on Feb 17, 2011

I ordered this on a thursday and got it delivered on tuesday the week after. I live in Norway and I can say that for something to be shipped that fast is extraordinary! Great condition on the butter, I LOVE IT! Cheers

Excellent Raw Almond Butter

Posted by Reviewer2380299 From Minnesota on Feb 04, 2011

Less oil separation than other brands, a plus. Very good!

The best raw almond butter

Posted by Reviewer2196636 From Maryland on Mar 25, 2011

This is the best raw almond butter I've tried so far. Please look into raw vs heated and you'll find how much more nutrition and flavor raw foods have. I'm afraid that this company will discontinue this item and I'll have to start searching again. I buy raw almonds from California and have made my own almond butter but this brand is just as good and doesn't cost much more to buy than to make. I do add a little pink salt to it. Love it.

Best Almond Butter on the planet!

Posted by Reviewer1172061 From North Carolina on Jan 25, 2012

I've tried them all!!! This is the only one that truly tastes like almonds! iherb please keep this in stock!!! I looked everywhere and assure you it won't be found at a lower price.

truly fresh

Posted by Reviewer2243942 From New York on Dec 01, 2012

I've used a number of brands of almond butter, both raw and roasted. All, except for Artisana, are inconsistent in freshness. In fact, my experience has been that most of the time the other almond butters are rancid. I'm not crazy-fussy, but rancid is just not acceptable. I did a little online research and discovered the reason why this is the case. Most companies use the leftover broken pieces of almonds to process the product and almonds just don't stay fresh once broken. Artisana apparently uses fresh whole almonds, assuring that the product is truly fresh before jarring. That's why it's on the expensive side, but it's worth it. Not only is it healthier to eat raw nuts and seeds, it's imperative that they're fresh. Nothing's more unhealthy than rancid fat!