• Please note this item has been replaced by ATS-00256.

• Customer Ratings

Ammm-azing!

Posted by karandachic on Mar 06, 2013

I loved this almond butter.. It was fresh, oily goodness full of almond flavour.. I had to stop myself from devouring the whole container at once. Still ran out pretty fast. Recommend to all if you are looking for a healthy alternative to your regular fats

Addictive!!

Posted by LantauMama on Jun 10, 2013

Yes, it is expensive, but almonds are expensive. Very good, great in sandwiches, raw food balls or just off the spoon...

SO GOOD !

Posted by 5440294795155531348 on Feb 17, 2014

Really tasty I just can't stop myself from eating it from the jar !!!

No title

Posted by Reviewer2905303 on Jan 02, 2014

While most other brands of almomd butter use roasted almonds, Artisana offers a semi-liquid made with raw almonds. The word "raw" translates "not modified or chemically broken down by intense heat." Simply stated, "roasted" means nutritionally barren. Thank-you, Artisana, for a delicious snack food (fifth meal) that contributes to our health. We'll be buying more.

Obsessed!

Posted by 4844540685300453282 on Sep 26, 2013

I recently decided to live healthier, and went vegan, sugarfree and glutenfree all in one go. I've never felt better, but I am a total sweet tooth and decided I needed to master the art of being a chocolatier to make this no sugar thing work. I use this almond butter and sweeten with agave nectar and a few drops of stevia toffee, put into molds, and then cover with my own chocolate that I make with cacao butter, cacao powder, vanilla bean powder and agave nectar. These are by far the best chocolates I have had in my entire life, and there's not one unhealthy ingredient in them! I prefer this almond butter to the creamy one because it just gives my chocolates that great texture. Only negative thing is I run out so quickly with this tiny jar!

delicious

Posted by Reviewer2821810 on May 30, 2011

This is the best thing that ever happened to almonds. Can't reorder fast enough. Dear iherb, please keep it in stock.

yum!

Posted by Reviewer2487560 on Jun 11, 2011

Great flavor and texture. Not a lot of stirring involved, which I really appreciate.

GREAT!

Posted by Reviewer3300889 on May 06, 2011

Outstanding service. Quick shipping! Great price! Will use again soon. THANKS!

Best almond better around

Posted by Reviewer1079334 on Mar 17, 2011

After years of trying different almond butters, I am excited that Artisana is available at Iherb! Excellent taste and texture, not to mention being ORGANIC!

Probably the most delicious nut butter I've ever had

Posted by Reviewer1062430 on Apr 21, 2011

I just love this stuff. I had to hold myself back from downing the whole jar in one sitting. I add it to smoothies, have it with veggies and fruit, on bread, alone, on chocolate, it's just tasty.