• Please note this item has been replaced by ATS-00256.

• Customer Ratings

Ohhh this is gooooooooood

Posted by 5416343617376553675 on Nov 22, 2014

Seriously.. My mom just eats it on a piece of bread for breakfast. I mixed it with peanut butter to make it softer. I also added it to home-made ice creams. It's heavenly (if you don't mind the tiny particles - remainders of nuts) and very very creamy....

Best Almond butter around!!!

Posted by 5102464968808236375 on Nov 06, 2014

I've tried many other brands of nut butter. Artisna is always the best. Fresh, smooth and delicious. They are defiantly worth the price and a little goes a long way. Thanks iherb for fast efficient shipping to Dubai!

almond

Posted by 5039793376063279139 on Nov 05, 2014

Taste is good, manufacturer seems trusted but jar cap was not sealed good enaugh so minor leaking occured

Delicious!

Posted by 5588454415505702277 on Oct 18, 2014

I have tried several different Almond Butters and this one is the tastiest. It's a bit pricier than many, but worth it for me, as I am all about the taste! I also use Artisana's Organic Coconut O il. If you want the best tasting, organic raw almond butter...THIS. IS. IT!

Great taste & reach snack

Posted by 5204966987617936866 on Oct 14, 2014

Very nice spread for breakfast wholegrain cookie :)

Love it

Posted by 5495030602003712849 on Oct 09, 2014

its my first time order in iHerb...loving it and the package is seal very well..definetely will order again frm iHerb ^^ thank you iHerb

Raw Organic Artisana Almond Butter

Posted by 5438849111719101042 on Oct 03, 2014

I have eaten raw organic almond butter for about seven years and this almond butter is one of the best. Also it is one of the least expensive. L.T Ocala, Fl.

good product

Posted by 5722954031917572592 on Aug 19, 2014

nice taste

Delicious, but not truly raw.

Posted by 5451993341694323636 on Aug 03, 2014

I have no real complaints. It's delicious, good texture/density, and isn't very oily at all. No separation as far as I can tell. The only thing is, it's not truly raw because California almonds are used (pasteurization required by law). I'm not a raw foodist but to those who are, it's a misleading detail. And on that note, being that it's not really raw, it's a little expensive. Tasty and satisfying but I'll try something new when the jar is through.

ARTISANA RAW ALMOND BUTTER - IT'S SUPER DELICIOUS!!!!!

Posted by 5288031129988718831 on Jul 31, 2014

This almond butter by Artisana is the best that I've ever had. The almond taste is excellent and flavorful. The texture is just right. This is my favorite and I will keep ordering it. I would highly recommend this almond butter.