• Please note this item has been replaced by ATS-00256.

• Reviews | English

Changed my mind

Posted by Reviewer1540113 on Mar 11, 2015

I originally gave this almond butter two stars. I've bumped it up. I find the thickness to be fine. It's the flavor that gives me pause. I don't know why it has less almond flavor than the non-organic brand I've had in the past. Maybe it is an acquired flavor. It's so hard to rate. It doesn't even have a nice almond smell. Maybe that it due to it being raw. With the scandalous treatment of almonds in the here and now, I really feel a lot better about "organic". There IS something that makes me want to keep taking another bite ... It is no more expensive than non-organic, so my suggestion is to try it. It's edible, so you've got nothing to lose, even if you find it isn't your favorite in the final analysis.

OK

Posted by 4684119592037684047 on Mar 16, 2015

Too salty. Not really my taste, had better Almond butters... Would not recommend.

Great taste

Posted by 5257273923577956808 on Nov 18, 2013

This is a delicious product and great for adding to smoothies. Its really thick though and isn't particularly spreadable.

Great flovour!

Posted by Danil35 on Sep 05, 2013

Great almond taste, but found it was pretty thick to spread or use in recipes. I had to add coconut oil to make it a creamier texture.

Disappointing

Posted by Reviewer1404366 on Jun 17, 2011

This sounds so good but it was tasteless, hardly any hint of almond taste. Definitely not worth paying for this

Great protein

Posted by Reviewer1352709 on Mar 12, 2011

I always eat almond butter, instead of peanut butter. It's much better for us and very tasty.

Artisana, Almond Butter, 16 oz (454 g)

Posted by Reviewer2609603 on Feb 16, 2011

Excellent!^^

Average

Posted by Reviewer3327222 on Aug 04, 2012

The taste is mild, I prefer roasted type.

EAT ALL THE TIME

Posted by Reviewer2427255 on Apr 21, 2011

I EAT WAY TO MUCH ALMOND BUTTER. AND I REALLY LIKE THE ARTISANA BRAND. I ADD A LITTLE SALT & STEVIA TO MINE. HAVE TO PUT IN BOWL BECAUSE OF NEEDING TO MIX THE OIL THAT SEPARATES, THEN RETURN MIXTURE TO JAR.

Like it

Posted by Reviewer1653465 on Feb 18, 2011

Very good, sweet taste. I would have liked it better if it had a little salt in it, though. I use Himalaya salt to get the extra oomph. Can be used as dip, on bread,in cakes and cookies and in raw chocolate. Many possibilities. Recommended!